ADVERTISEMENT

Musk

Who is more socially awkward? Desantis, Vance or Musk? I think Musk is strange AF... Trump isn't as socially awkward, he's more a boor and exceptionally obnoxious.

Why are they all so f**king strange?
Kamala Harris GIF by PBS News

I'm still trying to understand that myself. Although it's become obvious that smarts and character don't necessarily go hand in hand.
Both are in the eyes of the beholder.

I find myself not following this:

Matthew 7

New International Version​

Judging Others​

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Reactions: Lucy01
Pete’s home breastfeeding on maternity leave bitching about racism in his mealy-mouthed woke way. Fing musk hasn’t met 7 of his kids. He’s getting shit done. Changing the world. He’s a doer. We need doers in gov. If you want to be Pete go work at a think tank and push papers
I really don’t like Pete’s sexual orientation.

I guarantee you he has a check book! I can see you know nothing about rich people!

My rich friend Mary sent a check to her electric utility company to cover 12 payments of her monthly pro rata bill to save the monthly postage.

The company refused to deposit her check and after much haggling, her electricity was cut off.

No, Mary does not drive one of those Musk electric cars or use computers.

• Haha
Reactions: twenty02
My rich friend Mary sent a check to her electric utility company to cover 12 payments of her monthly pro rata bill to save the monthly postage.

The company refused to deposit her check and after much haggling, her electricity was cut off.

No, Mary does not drive one of those Musk electric cars or use computers.
And your point?

Who is more socially awkward? Desantis, Vance or Musk? I think Musk is strange AF... Trump isn't as socially awkward, he's more a boor and exceptionally obnoxious.

Why are they all so f**king strange?
Have you seen a Walz stage entrance? That is the definition of Strange as F***

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Fight, Fight, Fight is what he called the insurrectionists attacking the capital. The traitor wanna-be dictator should never be close to the WhiteHouse.
People see through the desperate reach made up crap. Increased crime, inflation, and gas prices paired with decreased border security is real. Putting social marxists in the WH, will only make it worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT