ADVERTISEMENT

Musk calls out Gates

Musk has gotten a rude awakening. When he was a compliant Democrat company man, all was great.

He’s gone off the reservation and is now experiencing the wrath of the ruling UnAmerican and AntiDemocracy ruling Democrats.

Reactions: indy1203 and DANC
How so? What wrath is he experiencing?
DOJ has been all over him and his companies because Garland and this administration are scum.

That’s on top of contracts this admin. has canceled with Starlink and SpaceX to give to more expensive, lower quality vendors. Democrats are petty tyrants all the way down.

Musk has gotten a rude awakening. When he was a compliant Democrat company man, all was great.

He’s gone off the reservation and is now experiencing the wrath of the ruling UnAmerican and AntiDemocracy ruling Democrats.

DOJ has been all over him and his companies because Garland and this administration are scum.

That’s on top of contracts this admin. has canceled with Starlink and SpaceX to give to more expensive, lower quality vendors. Democrats are petty tyrants all the way down.
He's risking everything. Could've just laid low enjoyed his money and all his women. But he decided to go for it to improve humanity. Gotta respect those with skin in the game.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and mrhighlife
He's risking everything. Could've just laid low enjoyed his money and all his women. But he decided to go for it to improve humanity. Gotta respect those with skin in the game.

Dude is on an ego trip tailspin. Get a grip man. You're not as big a deal as you think you are. He reminds me of the assholes in an office that always half jokingly ask "you guys talking about me" whenever they enter a room. But you know they are half serious too. F-cking dweeb.

But he is insanely smart. Tesla is arguably his least innovative endeavor. Starlink literally saves lives. Space X may change space travel. And neurolink is crazy tech. We need more dorks like him. They need to be knocked down a few pegs when they act up. "Shut up. stupid science bitch" - Dennis Reynolds

Not sure if it matters at this point, but if Kamala continues Biden’s polices, he might be right. It’s already a dire situation, considering Republicans have won only one popular vote since 88.

Reactions: DANC

Not sure if it matters at this point, but if Kamala continues Biden’s polices, he might be right. It’s already a dire situation, considering Republicans have won only one popular vote since 88.
Now, why do you think that is? If Republicans are really better, more talented, more moral, smarter, etc. why don't Republicans get more votes?

Drama queen. Doing the same things he harps on the left for. And yes, liberals are just as ridiculous when they say Trump is going to destroy the world

The two partisan opinion pieces from two partisan outlets raise some interesting questions, but I'm not prepared to take them at face value or as the final word.

Fair enough. But I doubt you are going to find a left leaning outlet writing that Musk is being treated targeted. You never know, though. Elie Honig has spoken up on Jack Smith.

Oh come on. Musk is supposed to be a big boy. Are you saying Musk got his feelings hurt after getting involved in politics?

Given some of Musk's past claims, it should not surprise anyone that he was fact-checked:

Now, why do you think that is? If Republicans are really better, more talented, more moral, smarter, etc. why don't Republicans get more votes?
I don’t think Republicans are all those things, they’re just correct when it comes to the economy and size of government. The main reason they lose is the monetary system. It allows governments to promise goods, services, and handouts without having to raise taxes. They charge us through inflation and 90% of society doesn’t understand it.

Last edited:
Drama queen. Doing the same things he harps on the left for. And yes, liberals are just as ridiculous when they say Trump is going to destroy the world
He’s being slightly hyperbolic, but if Harris wins and she follows Biden’s immigration policy, Republicans are f#cked the next several decades. The immigration polices since Reagan has been a big reason why Republicans have struggled to win Presidential elections.

He’s being slightly hyperbolic, but if Harris wins and she follows Biden’s immigration policy, Republicans are f#cked the next several decades. The immigration polices since Reagan has been a big reason why Republicans have struggled to win Presidential elections.
I think he’s trolling a bit too with Dem hyperbole

I think he’s trolling a bit too with Dem hyperbole
I agree, but if the Harris administration is purposeful with another Haitian immigration program it can definitely play a role in 32 election. The numbers are tight in a few states and they can theoretically vote in 5 years. For example some of the Springfield Haitian should be able to legally vote in 28. The better question is why the f#ck wouldn’t a Harris administration do it?

I'd argue that is indicative of the quality of both parties. Everyone wants to "drain the swamp" and then we are left with The Squad, MTG, Boebert, etc.
I've never heard any Democrat say anything like wanting to drain the swamp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT