ADVERTISEMENT

Msu vs Mich State / BYU vs Duquense

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
These four teams currently playing, Even with IU's guards, they are as good as these four teams. But wait, Mike Woodson is worse than all four of those coaches. Thats the difference. Sickening.

Looks like Jeronimo wound up at Mich State and now goes by Atkins. Spittin’ image 😄

Not the way Michigan State is playing today...Izzo has his teams ready (most of the time) for the tourney. MSU is shooting well, playing good defense, and looks like they are all connected.

Michigan State wins 69-51. Strong guard play is always important in the tourney and the Spartans got 42 points from their starting guards. Unfortunately for them, they will probably get the Tar Heels in game 2

Michigan State wins 69-51. Strong guard play is always important in the tourney and the Spartans got 42 points from their starting guards. Unfortunately for them, they will probably get the Tar Heels in game 2
Or.. Maybe unfortunately for UnC.

Will you make a new post for every pair of games the rest of the day today and tomorrow so that you can repeat the same drivel about Woodson in that many posts? Because the first 7,842 times you posted about what a shitty coach he is, it didn't really resonate. I think I finally understand how you feel now.

And again, I wasn't a fan of the hire, I am not supportive of the status quo, and I would love a new coach ASAP. Just go to one of the existing circle jerks with your other comrades and talk about it in one thread...not every thread that's posted.

Reactions: asindc and Bippy
Will you make a new post for every pair of games the rest of the day today and tomorrow so that you can repeat the same drivel about Woodson in that many posts? Because the first 7,842 times you posted about what a shitty coach he is, it didn't really resonate. I think I finally understand how you feel now.

And again, I wasn't a fan of the hire, I am not supportive of the status quo, and I would love a new coach ASAP. Just go to one of the existing circle jerks with your other comrades and talk about it in one thread...not every thread that's posted.
I just might.

• Haha
Reactions: .Gerdis and ulrey

Thank you. Your point is very well taken and glad you articulated it.
Sadly, it won't be heeded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT