ADVERTISEMENT

Ms Levine--Nation's first female admiral?

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
Jim Banks suspended from twitter questioning that claim.

Female historically defined as 'of or relating to the sex that bears young or produces eggs'

I don't know if he, she or they is still a man, as Banks claimed, but he, she or they isn't producing eggs, so the US has not yet seen its first female admiral..

Female historically defined as 'of or relating to the sex that bears young or produces eggs'

I don't know if he, she or they is still a man, as Banks claimed, but he, she or they isn't producing eggs, so the US has not yet seen its first female admiral..
Perfect example of Democrat insanity.

statefarm-well-shes-a-guy.gif

Well, technically sex changes could actually destroy humanity. Ability to procreate is important to the survival of any species in the natural world…

Don't worry, population decline isn't an issue.

Well, technically sex changes could actually destroy humanity. Ability to procreate is important to the survival of any species in the natural world…
Levine’s looks are enough to destroy Humanity!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

What's wrong with their inability to procreate? Isn't that a good thing from your pov?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT