ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. khaki pants

I saw this too on the news and even an assistant that is in the NFL now [NCAA punishment doesn't impact him unless he moves back to the college game] on one year suspension. Coach Harbaugh caught a break from the NCAA.

Last edited:
If you look very, very closely in the background, you can see the Urban Meyer blow-up love doll that Dakich brings with him to his Twitter rants.
It was a bit deflated though as Dakich has just given it a real workout right before this tweet.

I’ve always wondered why he has such a hard on for those pricks in Columbus. At least I respect Michigan and it’s alumni. OSU just breeds trash

They were neighbors at Bowling Green also.

Dakich has a very,, very creepy obsession with Urban Meyer.

Meanwhile, Meyer probably wouldn’t remember Dakich if he ran into him at the supermarket.

It’s all a one-sided love affair.
And Dakich’s big claim to fame that he pleaded with the IU AD at the time to call up Urban Meyer and interview him and they blew him off.

Reactions: vesuvius13
It seems to me you could easily write a rather thick book with all of Urban’s transgressions. Not sure you could anything close to that with Harbaugh. Dude bought some recruits meals? No clue why he lied about it. He should have told the NCAA “damn right I did!” and let the chips fall wherever.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-agreed-four-game-suspension-for-jim-harbaugh

What a crock of crap!!! Screw it, CTA needs to start breaking more and more rules from now on since the ncaa wont do shit!
I don’t think you read the article. The NCAA wouldn’t approve the punishment agreed by the committee that supposedly was empowered to do such deals. In other words, the NCAA wants to hit him harder, not go easier.

His crime was one of concealment, dishonesty and obfuscation. Sounds eerily familiar.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT