ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Brightside's Wednesday Report

The balanced budget didn't happen until 97. Dad Bush did bite the bullet and raise taxes like he should. He lost a lot financial support because of it. Clinton 93 omnibus budget which passed through Congress with zero Republican support really got things going though. And that bill, by the way, cut discretionary spending and also some mandatory spending. Also raised taxes on the top 1%. Put us in the right path towards the 97 agreements.
clinton was a rare combination of relatability and exceptional intellect. one of a kind

That's not real is it?
I hope you aren’t really asking Dbm if something is real or not. This may be, but if he posted it, chances are good it’s from another of his looney tune sources. ( after watching it, it probably is real….so what? Who doesn’t come up with a loss for words at times? )

I hope you aren’t really asking Dbm if something is real or not. This may be, but if he posted it, chances are good it’s from another of his looney tune sources. ( after watching it, it probably is real….so what? Who doesn’t come up with a loss for words at times? )
Well if you.......... ah never mind. You are right.. who doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I don't care 1 way or the other, so lighten up.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT