ADVERTISEMENT

More foreshadowing...

I hope we don't get too much controversy about 'pushing guys out'. Similar to pulling the previous regimes scholly to the long snapper.

It would be late for guys to find new spots though.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I hope we don't get too much controversy about 'pushing guys out'. Similar to pulling the previous regimes scholly to the long snapper.

It would be late for guys to find new spots though.
There will be a flood of players in the portal starting 4/15, which means many many transfer opportunities. Anyone leaving will have a shot of finding another team…as long as they are realistic about which schools are attainable and their NIL expectations are not too high.

Except if they buy-in and work hard and are urged to get lost because coach prefers having the spot available for somebody else he views as more talented?

NOT saying that is occurring or will occur. OR, that if it occurs, it's a negative. Just saying feeling strongly urged to get lost wouldn't be a players choice if they did 'buy in' . Again, have no idea if that will happen or be coach's m.o.

So far, players (and his past players) fairly universally say positive things about him being demanding. I'm good with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT