ADVERTISEMENT

Mixed Emotions

cryano

All-Big Ten
Apr 19, 2005
Glad to have a new fresh start with a new coaching staff.

Saddened that all of you bass turds that said you would leave if Coach Crean stayed will continue to post.

Reactions: IUKC
I thought it was an olive branch of good will to quit coming on here to post and reading about the negativity surrounding Crean. Are you saying tat ypou will miss all of the criticsm repeated day after day.

I appreciate the job and hard work Crean did to bring the program back from near death. The guy can run a program but his coaching style and failure to adjust finally brought him down.

I appreciate the job and hard work Crean did to bring the program back from near death. The guy can run a program but his coaching style and failure to adjust finally brought him down.

The problem is that CTC really ISN'T very good at running the program. Roster and game management have always been his Achilles heel.

The roster was always misaligned in some way (a lack of shooters or bigs or point guards) and his game management was never stellar. His primary skill seemed to be in motivating his players to work hard individually both during practice and during games.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
torn only by the sponsorship opportunities lost...

apple-turnovers.jpg

Reactions: IUcolorado
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT