ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan fan here

Oct 1, 2007
There was nothing dirty about IU today..I see my fanbase complaining like little girls about IU being a dirty team..Honestly it was more about your team playing us hard every play...IU is the 1st team I saw in Ann Arbor this year that didn't quit.

Seriously hell of a football team...just take that swagger into next season.

There was nothing dirty about IU today..I see my fanbase complaining like little girls about IU being a dirty team..Honestly it was more about your team playing us hard every play...IU is the 1st team I saw in Ann Arbor this year that didn't quit.

Seriously hell of a football team...just take that swagger into next season...the west is there for the taking.

Thank you.

Unfortunately we are in the East but other than that I agree with you and appreciate your post.

We have a lot of young guys who are learning how to play in big games at venues like MI.

The future is bright.

Thank you.

Unfortunately we are in the East but other than that I agree with you and appreciate your post.

We have a lot of young guys who are learning how to play in big games at venues like MI.

The future is bright.

My fault about the mistake on division..i knew indiana is in the east...brain fart, no sleep lol

I was impressed with your running game..i will be rooting for you against PU

If Coach Mallory could have been there yesterday, he may well have walked into the Michigan locker room to tell your team what a tough victory you earned and how you have earned the right to represent the conference moving forward. Beat the Bucknuts!

Thanks.

You guys have gotten better as your QB got settled in, and you now have a very tough well-rounded team.

I hope you destroy Ahia State.
Make Urban retire.
Ruin their program.
Change the East.
Then move to the West so your fight song makes sense again. :D

I was proud of our effort.
We have flaws, but we’re young, getting good, and the future is bright.:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT