ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen's third client... is SEAN HANNITY

They gift of grace is important.
A question for you about Starbucks policy. Should Starbucks romove all locks, codes, and other screening devices from their bathrooms? Don’t such devices invite the baristas to pick and choose who uses the facilities?
The people who can easily get into the bathroom at Starbucks are the opposite of those who can easily get into the kingdom of heaven. I will handle the bathroom policy details in the proper thread.

The people who can easily get into the bathroom at Starbucks are the opposite of those who can easily get into the kingdom of heaven. I will handle the bathroom policy details in the proper thread.

Okay. I lost track of which thread was which. I shudder known the thread about Cohen’s hearing and Hannity was really about the kingdom of heaven. ;)

I don’t let Cohen off the hook. But the judge should have required all clients notified before disclosure. Probably Cohen attorneys didn’t suggest it, they should have. I also understand there were media attorneys present who were yammering about disclosure. They had no standing to say anything.
So, do you really want a rule that lets a judge dictate what a lawyer must tell his client? I thought you were a conservative that opposes governmental meddling in its citizens affairs.

You are so incredibly blind to facts VPM. When it’s all said and done, team Trump will have been PROVEN to be much more dangerous to this country than Hillary ever could or would be.

You literally said “but her emails!!!” ;)

Trump has been dangerous to the foundations of this country. He’s attacked the free press, anyone in government that doesn’t agree with him and has went after private companies (amazon). He’s got incredibly transparent authoritarian tendencies- and he’s used his position as president to benefit his private enterprises- he never divested from his companies.

I could go on. But it’s worthless to do so with you. To claim Hillary’s emails are worse than what Trump has already done (let alone what he will likely be proven to have also done) is ridiculous. Even for you.
If the left would stop attacking Trump he would stop attacking them. Seriously, was Obama attacked by the press even 1% as much as Trump has been? If someone wrote that you paid prostitutes to pee on a bed you would attack them back too. One thing I can say about President Trump. He is no George W Bush. Bush never defended himself against anything. Even when this was said To his credit he did apologize for it
Can you imagine if this was said to Trump? He wouldn't take it lying down.

If the left would stop attacking Trump he would stop attacking them. Seriously, was Obama attacked by the press even 1% as much as Trump has been? If someone wrote that you paid prostitutes to pee on a bed you would attack them back too. One thing I can say about President Trump. He is no George W Bush. Bush never defended himself against anything. Even when this was said To his credit he did apologize for it

LMAO!!!

Reactions: T.M.P.
Trump acts like a giant baby every day. And you’re defending it. You are so unbelievably ignorant.

Who could forget when Jesus said “if someone insults you, call them names and tweet about it.”

The bigger issue is that Trump is attacking Republicans, veterans, and people that he put in place who are not kissing his ass. He’s trying to take down all checks and balances because of his massive ego. People in the Justice Department, that he put in place, should apparently be fired because they aren’t defending him enough. That’s not their job.

So, do you really want a rule that lets a judge dictate what a lawyer must tell his client? I thought you were a conservative that opposes governmental meddling in its citizens affairs.

You say “attacked”. Most of us see it as “calling out really bad behavior”.

It amazes me that you think people aren’t being fair with Trump. The biggest POS to ever occupy the Oval Office, on every level. That lies constantly. And bullies people. And sexually assaults women.

Yet, he apparently had your unrepentant support.

Yet again, you amaze me. Tribalism has destroyed any sense of impartiality you may have ever had.

Put another way, if Trump were still a dem, would you support him the way you have? Focus on his actions, deeds and words. Forget his political party.

Does someone that acts like that deserve the support you give him?

And, before you respond, really think about it.

Reactions: MaxCoke
You say “attacked”. Most of us see it as “calling out really bad behavior”.

It amazes me that you think people aren’t being fair with Trump. The biggest POS to ever occupy the Oval Office, on every level. That lies constantly. And bullies people. And sexually assaults women.

Yet, he apparently had your unrepentant support.

Yet again, you amaze me. Tribalism has destroyed any sense of impartiality you may have ever had.

Put another way, if Trump were still a dem, would you support him the way you have? Focus on his actions, deeds and words. Forget his political party.

Does someone that acts like that deserve the support you give him?

And, before you respond, really think about it.

Trump is a changed man who goes to Bible study. You’re talking about the old Trump.

So much for setting an example by advising everyone to turn the other cheek.

67b610eb-b969-4cc6-85c2-81aa47bbfd1c.jpg

One of those moments. I get you.

You would be wrong. And I am not the only attorney that is bothered by the way this had been handled. Granted, I do not know the basis for the search warrant. However, unless there was significant evidence of significant criminal activity, I have a problem with the search warrant. A search warrant of an attorney's files and records should very limited. Maybe that burden was met in this instance. However, based on the information leaked in the press, it does not appear to have been sufficient in my opinion (and in the opinion of other attorneys I have talked to).

As for revealing Sean Hannity as the third client, I have a bigger problem with that. It should not have been disclosed publicly--and the widespread reaction to that revelation is precisely why it should not have happened. Yes, a client's identity is normally not considered privileged. However, that is not the end of the discussion. Courts can, and should, protect confidential information even when it is not protected by privilege--and that includes the identity of an attorney's clients (assuming that the representation is not already a matter of public record, widely known, etc.).

Imagine the Cohen were a well-known, high-powered divorce lawyer in town, and you retained him last week to file suit for divorce from your wife. Would you want the fact that you are a client of that divorce lawyer disclosed in open court, and then published in the local paper? Of course not. I'm no Hannity fan, but his identity should not have been disclosed in open court.

Thanks for the reasoned comment. This is a rare and especially rational comment. There are not very many posters on this board who are able to actually discuss a subject without screaming through their hate for the other side of the aisle.

Trump says he is the same as he has always been even from an early age; he is not going to reform or change despite what Evangelists may want or think.
Name a US president who has donated less to charity, or attended church LESS than Trump?
Can't be done.

45 = lying machine

45 < 1 - 44/not good

Naah. They're just buddies (for a payment of $10).

Sean-Hannity-Michael-Cohen-4-16-18-1068x690.png
Remember, it was Sham Shammity, aka Sean Hannity, who was parroting the party line of, 'this Trump you see now is just an act. Once he's nominated, he will change/drop his act.' Then, after Trump was nominated, Sham said, 'this is just an act by Trump, once he's president, Trump will drop the act.'

0 for 2 Mr. knees to the floor, orange muffin lover.

You nominated the wrong person

:O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT