ADVERTISEMENT

Message to our non-subscribers that frequent the site.

I am a Rockets fan and like they took Sheppard third pick in the draft but hope he files to have his college record expunged. He was a minor and a local kid so can be excused for his college choice.

Last edited:
Lol at this guy coming to people and asking for 10 dollars. And acting like it's just nothing. Also gotta lol at the slick marketing tactic of ''it's just .27 cents a day''. Reminds me of the used car salesmen who say ''60 percent of the time it works 100 pecent of the time''.

The national debt is gonna hit 35 Trillion soon. And Jim Coyle wants you to fork over $10 or you're a freeloader.

All the info gets leaked onto twitter or to Trilly's discord. In like 10 minutes.
and Kentucky leads the country in per capita differential between federal dollars received vs federal tax dollars paid. Thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: RunninRichie
We appreciate everyone, especially our subscribers who support theHoosier.com allowing new, daily content.. For those of you that are not currently supporting the site I will bluntly ask that you begin doing so. Rivals recently made some revolutionary changes to the site that over time will be seen as an improvement and a way of providing a better experience overall. If someone seriously cannot afford the $10/month (.27 cents a day) that a subscription costs, then I understand. Most of you can easily afford the $10 a month, but choose not to be a subscriber for whatever reason. You want more? We are trying to give more. But we need your support to edo that.

But if you are not in that boat there is no reason for not being a subscriber. If you think for one second I, or anyone is getting rich here, well that would be astronomically inaccurate. We only want to be able to provide as much and the most content as possible and try to do just that every day. Everything we do to accomplish that cost money. Staff, payroll, traveling to events, equipment, and on and on. We strive to improve every day and to be better every day. We would like to add some things that we think would add to your experience.

Some things that are coming in the immediate future are basketball related. A basketball analyst for the Premium Forum page. This role will see readers have the opportunity to talk IU hoops in a deeper manner. Game strategy, game results, individual performances, coaching, etc. Separate from that have a new writer who will be focusing solely on basketball recruiting. There will also be more Premium content and less "free" content.

Personally, I would like to see the "free" boards go away. They do not benefit us, but equally bring issues we have to deal with. We are a subscriber based site, not a "click-based" one. I know there are tons of you that float on the "free" boards, but TH.com needs your patronage as a subscriber. If you are a subscriber, thank you! Encourage non-subs to come aboard. I can only ask that you BECOME A SUBSCRIBER today. Seriously, it's .27 cents a day.

Thank you!
Jim,

I used to be a subscriber to this site. I primarily came here for recruiting information. Rivals recruiting information is lacking so much now that it's almost completely unreliable. Go take a look at Julian Lewis' recruiting profile from Rivals. It is pretty well known that he is committed to USC, but IU, Auburn, and Colorado are still being considered. And I can personally get that information from his own Twitter page. If I can find out more about a recruit from his own Twitter posts than I can from a recruiting website, that is pretty pathetic. Rivals recruiting has become completely irrelevant.

Lol at this guy coming to people and asking for 10 dollars. And acting like it's just nothing. Also gotta lol at the slick marketing tactic of ''it's just .27 cents a day''. Reminds me of the used car salesmen who say ''60 percent of the time it works 100 pecent of the time''.

The national debt is gonna hit 35 Trillion soon. And Jim Coyle wants you to fork over $10 or you're a freeloader.

All the info gets leaked onto twitter or to Trilly's discord. In like 10 minutes.
No one is asking KY fans for $10. We know that would be a burden and cut into your meth budget

• Wow
Jim,

I used to be a subscriber to this site. I primarily came here for recruiting information. Rivals recruiting information is lacking so much now that it's almost completely unreliable. Go take a look at Julian Lewis' recruiting profile from Rivals. It is pretty well known that he is committed to USC, but IU, Auburn, and Colorado are still being considered. And I can personally get that information from his own Twitter page. If I can find out more about a recruit from his own Twitter posts than I can from a recruiting website, that is pretty pathetic. Rivals recruiting has become completely irrelevant.
I think we are on top of what's going on with IU recruiting. Look at the front page, there are tons of stories there. I am honestly not following your example with Juju Lewis. There is nothing to report on his recruitment at this time. He's made visits, we covered it, and we'll wait for his decision. We will still be trying to get the information first. I do have to say that high profile, national guys like Juju are also very difficult for us to have the lead on. The national outlets unfortunately have an advantage there. But I have say that I personally put out a while back that Indiana was a legit player for landing Lewis and from two very reliable sources that the Hoosiers were in his top 3. No one else had that. That is still my belief. I also had Rivals National Recruiting Analyst Greg Smith on ISB Radio today and Indiana and Juju was a part of that conversation. I recently had the incoming lineman from Ohio on as well. Those shows are posted here every day for you convenience. There's also tons of other content that we provide for those that want that content. We have a lot of readers that do not all want the same thing and we work very hard to provide it all, each day. I appreciate your past supprot and would appreciate it more if you became one of our subscribers again.

Than you.

Reactions: footplayer54
Well you wouldn't get an argument out of me on that. There are a lot of people that go there and deal with it. I am not one of those. I would suggest becoming a Premium member and staying away from the Water Cooler. You will not have to worry about that stuff on the Premium side because I would deal with it personally. Thank you.
100% not true. Mods on this site are non-existent,unless it one of their buddies. Most of them antagonize,and make a situation worse. Getting banned here for saying the same thing as someone else, is BS,when that person doesn't get the same.

Is it a surprise really? I mean...I watch/listen to the show(I must like the pain) and nothing about it is professional. From the 10 year old's bedroom in the background,to the constant stammering(or the use of the word "uh" 9k times) to the constant inability to remember people names,it's sad. It reminds me of those fake "productions" you did in high school where everyone felt awkward(but not as much as they should). I'm not sure how you got anyone to pay to be a sponsor. Andy Mohr must feel sorry for you. Why else would they embarrass themselves by putting their name on such a dumpster fire of a "show"? I'm looking forward to tuning in next time so I can listen you you ask the same questions,to the same 5 people,day after day,after day.......

Maybe if you put a little work into your show,you wouldn't need to beg people for $ here. Wtf does that?

• Wow
I think we are on top of what's going on with IU recruiting. Look at the front page, there are tons of stories there. I am honestly not following your example with Juju Lewis. There is nothing to report on his recruitment at this time. He's made visits, we covered it, and we'll wait for his decision. We will still be trying to get the information first. I do have to say that high profile, national guys like Juju are also very difficult for us to have the lead on. The national outlets unfortunately have an advantage there. But I have say that I personally put out a while back that Indiana was a legit player for landing Lewis and from two very reliable sources that the Hoosiers were in his top 3. No one else had that. That is still my belief. I also had Rivals National Recruiting Analyst Greg Smith on ISB Radio today and Indiana and Juju was a part of that conversation. I recently had the incoming lineman from Ohio on as well. Those shows are posted here every day for you convenience. There's also tons of other content that we provide for those that want that content. We have a lot of readers that do not all want the same thing and we work very hard to provide it all, each day. I appreciate your past supprot and would appreciate it more if you became one of our subscribers again.

Than you.
🤷‍♂️

Than you.
Hello! I come seeking help. I am from the Missouri page of rivals, Mosports.com. We have been the subject to a massive bot attack. A recent thread actually referenced the Indiana page of rivals.

MoSports Post

Indiana Page

It seems that page is pretty dead. But I am reaching out hoping you can help. The only known mod on MoSports very publicly left the page several years ago. Many users on MoSports (myself included) have reached out to Yahoo and Rivals. Those attempts have gone no where. One of us reached out to xenForo and Audentio asking for help. As those companies either built and/or maintain these sits. You will see those linked at bottom of this page. xenForo didnt help. Audentio said they would pass along the message. The bots and spam threads were deleted but then came back literally the next day.

You bear the title of moderator. Can you help us at all or know who at Yahoo and/or Rivals we can contact? Is there an application for users to become mods? We have many longtime, legit member who would do a noble job at moderating the site.

Can you please provide any assistance? We are desperate.

Than you.
Hey Jim! I like Albert, come from MoSports. We truly need help. The majority of our forums on MoSports have become mostly unusable since mid July.

There appears to be no moderators left on MoSports. Since you are a moderator here, is there anyway you can assist us in banning the bot accounts or deleting the spam threads? If not, do you have any contact information for Yahoo and/or Rivals?

Hey Jim! I like Albert, come from MoSports. We truly need help. The majority of our forums on MoSports have become mostly unusable since mid July.

There appears to be no moderators left on MoSports. Since you are a moderator here, is there anyway you can assist us in banning the bot accounts or deleting the spam threads? If not, do you have any contact information for Yahoo and/or Rivals?
Is there any pron on mosports?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
The child support is breaking me.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Hey Richie.-I saw Bowling Green ky was named Ozempic Capital of the US. Do they know it’s a lot cheaper just to quit stuffing their pie hole with KFC?

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT