ADVERTISEMENT

Mens 2023-2024 Basketball Team Photo

phnxfan

Benchwarmer
Dec 6, 2008
Does anybody know where you can purchase a copy of the basketball Team Photo. I saw it, and down-loaded it, to print it out, but it's in a non-standard format that does not print out fully, in a standard 8X10, or 11X14, format. It's more like a 10X20 format. Maybe they do that on purpose. Regardless, I'd like to purchase a copy of it, even a framed copy, if there's any entity selling them. Anybody know if, and, if so, who, and where, they're sold?

Does anybody know where you can purchase a copy of the basketball Team Photo. I saw it, and down-loaded it, to print it out, but it's in a non-standard format that does not print out fully, in a standard 8X10, or 11X14, format. It's more like a 10X20 format. Maybe they do that on purpose. Regardless, I'd like to purchase a copy of it, even a framed copy, if there's any entity selling them. Anybody know if, and, if so, who, and where, they're sold?
Go to the

6 weeks until the first Exhibition game​

thread, reply #27. There's a team photo posted by dmbhoosier (?). You can right click on it, and save image as....anywhere you want. You can print it out if you like.

Not the 8 X 10 glossy you might be looking for......but cheap!

Go to the

6 weeks until the first Exhibition game​

thread, reply #27. There's a team photo posted by dmbhoosier (?). You can right click on it, and save image as....anywhere you want. You can print it out if you like.

Not the 8 X 10 glossy you might be looking for......but cheap!
Thanks, but that's pretty much what I've already done, with the download from the Twitter (X) post by Indiana Hoosier. I'm just trying to find out if the Official Team Photo is being marketed by any commercial business. Same thing happened last year. I found the photo posted on Twitter, but could never find it being sold anywhere, by anyone, and could never find out if it was. Doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't IU Bookstore offer a print of the official Mens Team Photo. And, the Women's BB Team, and all the other sports teams photos. ??? But, thanks for your response, and suggestion!

One thing I can see is walker sure as heck is not 6'9 he is 6'7 at best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT