ADVERTISEMENT

Media needs to stop calling races early *

We don’t know. He’ll have to lose so we can see how he reacts.

He might be the first man to win three straight presidential elections since FDR.

That was for you, dbm. Rest in peace.

And now trump finding more and more support. What a time for Dbm to be banned. Ahh he’s probably a legend on that truth social website

And now trump finding more and more support. What a time for Dbm to be banned. Ahh he’s probably a legend on that truth social website
The suburbanites are coming. The black men are too. The Hispanics have been here.

Black women and single women (but I repeat myself) are not much of a coalition.

Nah, DeSantis and Haley are big names in politics right now. They had a shot in a vacuum.
It can't be both. You say those are big names in politics but simultaneously, they were incapable of competing? I feel like you're either a big name because you compete for the win or you get destroyed and you're not as big a name as you thought. Media wanted to make it seem compelling, but this was never truly in question.

It can't be both. You say those are big names in politics but simultaneously, they were incapable of competing? I feel like you're either a big name because you compete for the win or you get destroyed and you're not as big a name as you thought. Media wanted to make it seem compelling, but this was never truly in question.
I think they were capable of competing. Just as the last bunch was in 2016. Trump is just a different animal and his base is something we’ve not seen in American politics since . . . FDR?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT