ADVERTISEMENT

McGinnis to the HOF

Tonight was special for me as Big Mac was my guy as a youth. Got his autograph at the mall here in Crawfordsville. He might have been the largest man I had met at that point in my life. MC Ahmad Rashad is having a pretty good time with the blown out shoe story. George wasn't looking too good tonight. He was walking with a cane and all hunched over. He said he's going to have back surgery and I wish him the best.

Reactions: kkott and snowling
Tonight was special for me as Big Mac was my guy as a youth. Got his autograph at the mall here in Crawfordsville. He might have been the largest man I had met at that point in my life. MC Ahmad Rashad is having a pretty good time with the blown out shoe story. George wasn't looking too good tonight. He was walking with a cane and all hunched over. He said he's going to have back surgery and I wish him the best.
It's about damn time he was put in the hall. A man among boy summarizes his high school career and he was a stud his short time at iu. Then a true pro. So happy to see him finally get that distinct recognition.

It's about damn time he was put in the hall. A man among boy summarizes his high school career and he was a stud his short time at iu. Then a true pro. So happy to see him finally get that distinct recognition.
I love to hear Slick Leonard talk about George. I was too young to see those Pacer teams, but Slick makes it all come alive by his words of adulation.

It's past time for him to be inducted. What a great player! He was in McNut quad the same time as me. My sweet mate, Larry Highbaugh, is in the Canadian football hall of fame. He passed away this past spring. He was also the Big Ten 100, 220 and broadjump champion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT