ADVERTISEMENT

Masculinity

His a very small guy though.

Drinking the blood of children and sucking the American public dry for your pharma experiments is the fountain of youth.

Hades awaits him eagerly.

OK, I make a post 30 hours ago, get a couple of responses followed by nothing, and then Aloha and ChicagoFine make a response within minutes of each other.
Starting to think that Aloha has been pulling our legs for a while now......

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
OK, I make a post 30 hours ago, get a couple of responses followed by nothing, and then Aloha and ChicagoFine make a response within minutes of each other.
Starting to think that Aloha has been pulling our legs for a while now......
Don’t be crazy. I have only one handle here. Same one for over 25 years. Why have another? Besides I wouldn’t have another that likes to argue with me. Isn’t that what mentality ill people do? 😄

Don’t be crazy. I have only one handle here. Same one for over 25 years. Why have another? Besides I wouldn’t have another that likes to argue with me. Isn’t that what mentality ill people do? 😄
Well, in fairness, if you were mentally ill, would you know it? 😈

I think I’m masculine and I like Pinot Grigio and love soccer. Have I been delusional all this time ?

Most big guys don't make it past 80 though.

I'm not saying that he'd dominate everybody in his age group, but I'd give him fair odds against 50% at least. The original response was in regards to the post saying that he couldn't beat up anybody.

But not all "big guys" are overweight like the obese ones who don't make it to age 80.
Experience? 😉

As a little kid when my cousin told me on the phone he got a gerbil for Christmas, I asked, "What is a gerbil?".

He responded, "They are like little bears".

Suspect you might imagine my surprise when seeing his gerbil.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT