ADVERTISEMENT

Evidently Tim Walz is every Democrat loons Daddy

Gotta love what’s happened to this country.

You can’t make this sh!t up
Yes. Who could have imagined that a US president would just make shit up about election fraud, claim that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged, deny that he lost an election that he clearly lost, engage in a fake electors scheme, instruct a Secretary of State to "find" votes so that he could be declared the winner in that state, and otherwise illegally attempt to overturn an election that he lost?

There was a time not long ago when I thought John Tester would be a good VP choice (but understood that would never happen with the Senate calculation). Walz strikes me as much the same generally, but a bit hipper and with some edge.

There was a time not long ago when I thought John Tester would be a good VP choice (but understood that would never happen with the Senate calculation). Walz strikes me as much the same generally, but a bit hipper and with some edge.
So hipper with edge is signing bills for sex change state sanctuaries and child protective laws removing children from parents who "think" they need a sex change?

What is the hell is wrong with you Mark? Do you support that?

Question for all you dems. Do you support this? Seriously do you? You think this is okay?

I'll wait.

So hipper with edge is signing bills for sex change state sanctuaries and child protective laws removing children from parents who "think" they need a sex change?

What is the hell is wrong with you Mark? Do you support that?

Question for all you dems. Do you support this? Seriously do you? You think this is okay?

I'll wait.
Mark doesn't give a shit...he lives off govt assistance with an hourly job, with no dependents. Hip to him is a Dead band that introduces Nirvana into their set at Sleepers.

This is merely a "my team vs your team" for him. He's accepted a role as a Bloomington lib, which 20 years ago was different. Now he's in a bit of a crackerjack having to support chicks w dicks, while delivering car parts to rednecks.

This is merely a "my team vs your team" for him. He's accepted a role as a Bloomington lib, which 20 years ago was different. Now he's in a bit of a crackerjack having to support chicks w dicks, while delivering car parts to rednecks.

You'd be surprised how much I agree with my coworkers and our customers, and you'd be really surprised how much they agree with me.

Mark doesn't give a shit...he lives off govt assistance with an hourly job, with no dependents. Hip to him is a Dead band that introduces Nirvana into their set at Sleepers.

I would still like to read what they have to say about it. I had a long post but erased it. Bottom line, this crazy chaotic shit is the devils work period. Thats why nobody can explain it.

I would still like to read what they have to say about it. I had a long post but erased it. Bottom line, this crazy chaotic shit is the devils work period. Thats why nobody can explain it.
I think this is all on the Antichrist. Any idea who is most likely to be the Antichrist? Some people are asking.

Ehh...for whatever reason they wrap into pretzels trying to convince themselves that life is better now than in 2019.

It's a tribal thing for losers that minimalize the shitlibs effort to turn C19 into anything more than an aggressive flu that almost exclusively killed old people.

These dorks are so thirsty for some morsel of success (that would negate Trump's 2016 win), that they would prefer to walk around in masks for years like pussies, kill their young via clotshots, and wreck the economy because of their TDS. Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Some actually pull the dick out of their mouth long enough to declare "I'm a Republican, goddammit" before resuming suction.

Ehh...for whatever reason they wrap into pretzels trying to convince themselves that life is better now than in 2019.

It's a tribal thing for losers that minimalize the shitlibs effort to turn C19 into anything more than an aggressive flu that almost exclusively killed old people.

These dorks are so thirsty for some morsel of success (that would negate Trump's 2016 win), that they would prefer to walk around in masks for years like pussies, kill their young via clotshots, and wreck the economy because of their TDS. Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Some actually pull the dick out of their mouth long enough to declare "I'm a Republican, goddammit" before resuming suction.
Excited Super Bowl GIF by downy

You may be the biggest piece of shit on this board. Just want to be clear on that. Seriously read what you just posted to Mark and the above.

Sorry your life sucks. Go back to college or upskill. You seem stressed. Mark lives below his means so he will be just fine no matter who is in office.

You may be the biggest piece of shit on this board. Just want to be clear on that. Seriously read what you just posted to Mark and the above.

Sorry your life sucks. Go back to college or upskill. You seem stressed. Mark lives below his means so he will be just fine no matter who is in office.
If you describe "piece of shit" as most successful, then I agree.

Upskill? 😄

I've paid 7 figures, in taxes...in a year...on commissions.

Not proud of it, but no way around it.

So tell me, hayseed, how should I upskill?

Fuxkin shitlibs. Always the same.

Last edited:
Hip?

He held his honeymoon...IN CHINA!!

I know several people who love visiting China. In fact, one of them is a very conservative Republican and has been there a few times. You do realize they have very modern cities with 5 star hotels.

I know several people who love visiting China. In fact, one of them is a very conservative Republican and has been there a few times. You do realize they have very modern cities with 5 star hotels.
Do your buddies align their wedding date to some revolutionary Chinese historical date? Take HS kids from Nebraska or whatever on their honeymoon to China?

He's a perfect example of MAGA culture. It's pervasive and it's ruining my party. It must be purged.

Just a thought, If everyone else in your party is wrong. Maybe it's not them, that are wrong.
That's not much of a thought. The MAGA culture is still a minority part of the party. Also, being a raging asshole 24/7/365 is part of that culture.

Martinsville?
Uncle Mark and I would eat like Kings in Martinsville. We'd take our leftovers over to the rats on White River, go watch a sprint race at Paragon, shroom it up and play 9 at Rolling Meadows, then get BJ's in the parking lot of Kenny's from hookers while doing bumps and doing high fives...he'd be back home by 10 pm.

That's not much of a thought. The MAGA culture is still a minority part of the party. Also, being a raging asshole 24/7/365 is part of that culture.
What other Republican got more votes than Trump? I might have missed that. Hell what other president got more votes than him, other than buyden, EVER? You like facts, right?

Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
Uncle Mark and I would eat like Kings in Martinsville. We'd take our leftovers over to the rats on White River, go watch a sprint race at Paragon, shroom it up and play 9 at Rolling Meadows, then get BJ's in the parking lot of Kenny's from hookers while doing bumps and doing high fives...he'd be back home by 10 pm.
This is the Republican party simps like Aloha just can't understand.

Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
What other Republican got more votes than Trump? I might have missed that. Hell what other president got more votes than him, other than buyden, EVER? You like facts, right?
It’s irrelevant to my point which is about MAGA culture.

Trump also got 7 million fewer votes than Biden. No President has ever been so deeply unpopular or disliked as Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu

Well done.

Reactions: bbafficionado
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT