ADVERTISEMENT

Masculinity

They were asked to gauge their own masculinity.

repeat

A 3rd party would likely give a different assessment. The "dream teamers" here view themselves as manly men, but their apparent leader doesn't even know how to inflate a tire, and (rumor has it) by example turned his ex-wife and daughter into lesbians.

Reactions: Ohio Guy

Trust the science fellas. Also, anecdotally it checks out…..cough cough….Dream Team
Check the date of the graph. Since then, the alpha bros have fallen back, bent at the knee along Trump's waistline, and when they started to gain their self-esteem after the 2020 election, they self-marginalized in a course correction provided by COVID and Taylor Swift.

The cucks in wolf's clothing.

Trust the science fellas. Also, anecdotally it checks out…..cough cough….Dream Team
Great thread! I'm posting quickly before it's locked.

If "masculinity" equates with frequent references to male genitalia, frequent gifs and photos (Jared, for example, is a favorite of one poster in particular) featuring good-looking men, and gay sex-themed insults, then Dream Team wins!!!

Check the date of the graph. Since then, the alpha bros have fallen back, bent at the knee along Trump's waistline, and when they started to gain their self-esteem after the 2020 election, they self-marginalized in a course correction provided by COVID and Taylor Swift.

The cucks in wolf's clothing.
I’m just posting the science. For the record, I take no pride in being more masculine than you. I love you the way you are, even if it’s less masculine than myself.

I’m just posting the science. For the record, I take no pride in being more masculine than you. I love you the way you are, even if it’s less masculine than myself.
Not all polls are scientific in nature.

A poll of self-expressed masculinity would be akin to a college coaching making personnel decision based on input from the players' parents.

I'll just go ahead and say it. People who claim to be the most masculine usually turn out to be the biggest p*$$ies.
I’ve found the opposite. Generally very liberal people tend to be weaker, smaller, and more intelligent than super conservative people. Fauci isn’t kicking anyone’s ass for example. Now, bubba from Alabama? He’d whip the shit out of your candy ass. Soccer still sucks .

I’ve found the opposite. Generally very liberal people tend to be weaker, smaller, and more intelligent than super conservative people. Fauci isn’t kicking anyone’s ass for example. Now, bubba from Alabama? He’d whip the shit out of your candy ass. Soccer still sucks .
But is Bubba from Alabama going around telling everyone how bad ass of a man he is? Fauci certainly wasn't doing that.

But is Bubba from Alabama going around telling everyone how bad ass of a man he is? Fauci certainly wasn't doing that.
Nobody is going around saying anything. I assumed you were referring to the graph in the initial post and inferring the individuals on the far right are pussies.

I didn’t realize you were making up a hypothetical of someone going around saying I’m masculine. They’re most likely mentally ill. On second thought, that would be kind of funny.

Last edited:
Nobody is going around saying anything. I assumed you were referring to the graph in the initial post and inferring the individuals on the far right are pussies.

I didn’t realize you were making up a hypothetical of someone going around saying I’m masculine. They’re most likely mentally ill. On second thought, that would be kind of funny.
The survey was self-reported masculinity numbers. People who answered the survey question were literally telling the questioner they thought they were more masculine than others.

repeat

A 3rd party would likely give a different assessment. The "dream teamers" here view themselves as manly men, but their apparent leader doesn't even know how to inflate a tire, and (rumor has it) by example turned his ex-wife and daughter into lesbians.
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

repeat

Did I miss something here?

Has McMurty ever commented on his teenage daughter’s sexuality?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I'll just go ahead and say it. People who claim to be the most masculine usually turn out to be the biggest p*$$ies.
SOB ! I had all of my $ on you saying that Masculinity was totally worthless and that you preferred breast feeding Gerbils. I'll probably not make this big of a mistake again.

The survey was self-reported masculinity numbers. People who answered the survey question were literally telling the questioner they thought they were more masculine than others.
lol…thanks for explaining how a survey works. Once again nobody is going around saying they’re masculine. They completed a survey. Also, 75% of liberals, 85% of moderates, and 93% of conservatives think they’re masculine. Not sure why you would think 80-85% of men are pussies because they think they’re masculine. It’s not strange or weird for men to think they’re masculine or manly, considering they are men. Liberalism can be a disease. You need to expose yourself to other information.

Last edited:
lol…thanks for explaining how a survey works. Once again nobody is going around saying they’re masculine. They completed a survey. Also, 75% of liberals, 85% of moderates, and 93% of conservatives think they’re masculine. Not sure why you would think 80-85% of men are pussies because they think they’re masculine. It’s not strange or weird for men to think they’re masculine or manly, considering they are men. Liberalism can be a disease. You need to expose yourself to other information.
It’s not strange or weird to be masculine. I’ll stand on my original comment. Guys who think they’re more masculine probably aren’t as masculine as they think.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Ok. Cool story bro.
Funny way life connects dots for us. I'm watching a documentary on You tube about Mountain speak. It brought back somthing that reminded me of you . Pecker wood. It's like a chipmunk in a panther world. The clap in Holly wood prescriptions. Large nipples in a bottle calf nursery. .... HAng on, scratch that last one, I was thinking of bewbz.

It’s not strange or weird to be masculine. I’ll stand on my original comment. Guys who think they’re more masculine probably aren’t as masculine as they think.
"quietly hides the latex dildo in his bed night stand".

Ha no. I’d be shocked if she’s a lesbian. Shocked. Tho it’d probably be easier. Psycho boyfriends and dual protective orders are far more likely down the road
Kid exchange at the local police station. Still gotta love them, yet give the side eye "wink" to the ex son in law.... IYKYK,

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Kid exchange at the local police station. Still gotta love them, yet give the side eye "wink" to the ex son in law.... IYKYK,
Funny that way. My father in outlaw and grandfather in outlaw are still two of my all time favorite people.

Funny that way. My father in outlaw and grandfather in outlaw are still two of my all time favorite people.
I'll place $ that they know their Daughter/ Grand Daughter is batshit crazy. Still gotta lover her though. .... If not, give MIL and GMIL the houses.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Ya gotta finish this post.
Easy. You ask different groups of people how X they are, and you aren't likely to get an accurate answer of how X they are. You also aren't likely (although maybe moreso) to get an accurate answer of how X they think they are. Instead, what you're most likely to get is an answer to how important they think it is to be X. In other words, what this poll tells us is that the more conservative a man is, the more likely he is to place a premium on his own masculinity.

Which shouldn't be a shocking result for anyone, to be honest.

I tend to agree. But to draw any conclusion you (they) need to agree on what masculinity means.
Well, in this case, I think it's only important that it means whatever the respondent thinks it means, but that's a fair point. We could probably make some safe assumptions that guys on both left and right are generally thinking of at least many of the same aspects when discussing masculinity: masculine guys are strong, like sports, can fix things, can handle their liquor, bang chicks, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT