ADVERTISEMENT

Marshmallows

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
can't think of a more useless food product, when you have to burn the shit out of something to make it edible that should be a clue. the mini ones in a cup of hot Cocca back in the day seemed ok, but they were probably more decorative than anything else not sure they added any taste

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
can't think of a more useless food product, when you have to burn the shit out of something to make it edible that should be a clue. the mini ones in a cup of hot Cocca back in the day seemed ok, but they were probably more decorative than anything else not sure they added any taste
Oh. I thought you were referring to most of the non-conference basketball schedule. My bad.

Well, they are a main ingredient in Rice Krispie Treats, so… 🙂

Edit: And let’s not forget Lucky Charms. 🍀

i can't keep my kids away from them. they make them s'mores size now. graham cracker sized nearly.

Pinwheel cookies are a delicacy.

i think the marshmallow should be its own food group.

scene-still-stay-puft-marshmallow-man-ghostbusters-1984-columbia-pictures-file-reference-34145-611tha-2HY1XP9.jpg

NEPI7dx83s5OSS_2_b.jpg

Kurt, let me tell you what always entertains me. If I am making a smore in the microwave it is cool to see the marshmallows puffing up as it is cooking.

How about the abomination better known as Peeps. That alone is the reason to ban all marshmallows, ever.

Smoke Rings GIF

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Kurt, let me tell you what always entertains me. If I am making a smore in the microwave it is cool to see the marshmallows puffing up as it is cooking.
Smores in the microwave?..I mean yes,it can be done,but should it be done? Gotta have the campfire or it's just a graham cracker with some stuff on it...for me

I didn't see the other mention of this before posting.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT