ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban gets it right again

This kind of extends Cuban’s point out to his MAGA cultists. They - you - don’t have anything substantive to say to his very good point so they/you default to insults.
They remind me of junior high kids who don’t yet have the maturity or knowledge, so they resort to insults.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
This kind of extends Cuban’s point out to his MAGA cultists. They - you - don’t have anything substantive to say to his very good point so they/you default to insults.
Cuban watching the Harris/ Baier interview and thinking it was "substantive" show's that he's in the tank and probably should no longer be listened to on politics. It's the same reason no one listens to you.

Reactions: snarlcakes
What would that prove, it is quite clear he wouldn't hire Trump.
Pretty sad. Trump nor Harris would be trusted with investments to run a company. Shady. Dumb. Alll of it. Yet they’ll “oversee” a six trillion dollar budget and policies that impact the entire world. Something has to be done to improve the quality of politicians and gov.

Cuban watching the Harris/ Baier interview and thinking it was "substantive" show's that he's in the tank and probably should no longer be listened to on politics. It's the same reason no one listens to you.
Well, you listened and took the time to respond to me. It warms my heart that you still think I have something to offer on politics even if, as you say, my audience is shrinking. Thanks for believing in me man. You're the real MVP.

Well, you listened and took the time to respond to me. It warms my heart that you still think I have something to offer on politics even if, as you say, my audience is shrinking. Thanks for believing in me man. You're the real MVP.
I shared an objectively funny joke about Cuban and you and HH got defensive. So is your beef with comedy? Or comedy directed at Democrats and their supporters?

What would that prove, it is quite clear he wouldn't hire Trump.

emperors-new-groove-kronk.gif

Alright, guys. Pack it up. CFFN has spoken. Cuban can't be listened to when it comes to politics. Back to only Musk, Maher, and Catturd. Let me know who I'm missing (The Federalist?).

I shared an objectively funny joke about Cuban and you and HH got defensive. So is your beef with comedy? Or comedy directed at Democrats and their supporters?
Joke Ruling: An extension of your typical circlejerk but you're all laughing at each other while jerking in a circle, possibly getting a little more handsy.

I couldn't. Anyone that deludes themselves into thinking that Harris is a good candidate just because they dislike Trump, is not someone worth voting for.
Good candidate or just better than the alternative?

Neither candidate is good, I'm stuck voting incompetent vs completely crazy. I find one choice better than the other, but it isn't a good choice.

Sorry, I missed your 'objectively funny' joke about Cuban. I thought saying he looked like a lesbian was dumb, unoriginal and uncreative. That said, I personally wasn't defensive of it. I was just sort of pointing out that it was a non- or empty - response to Cuban's substantive comments. Which it was.

Reactions: cosmickid
Sorry, I missed your 'objectively funny' joke about Cuban. I thought saying he looked like a lesbian was dumb, unoriginal and uncreative. That said, I personally wasn't defensive of it. I was just sort of pointing out that it was a non- or empty - response to Cuban's substantive comments. Which it was.
What are you...some kind of lesbo?
/The "objectively funny joke" running through Farva's mind upon reading your post/

As someone who's sole function on this board is snide interjections, I would have thought you'd be more appreciative.
Oh, come on. Don't sell yourself short. You're good for much more than snide interjections. Your need to portray the tough "Angry Young Man" persona to the point of self-parody alone makes you entertaining..
The "lesbian" joke wasn't that funny or creative.

I think he is gunning for a cabinet position.
He was asked that question by CNN yesterday and his answer was (paraphrasing) "not in a million years, I am fully committed to my pharmacy business and increasing the affordability of health care via the private sector"

I couldn't. Anyone that deludes themselves into thinking that Harris is a good candidate just because they dislike Trump, is not someone worth voting for.
Are you saying that abstaining from voting is better than voting for Harris? What if you believe Trump is truly abhorrent and bad for the country?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He was asked that question by CNN yesterday and his answer was (paraphrasing) "not in a million years, I am fully committed to my pharmacy business and increasing the affordability of health care via the private sector"
I'm fine with that. That's a pretty noble thing to dedicate himself to. And besides, I'd hope after Trump goes away, cult of personality politics goes with him.

Neither candidate is good, I'm stuck voting incompetent vs completely crazy. I find one choice better than the other, but it isn't a good choice.
And I disagree with who you put in each of those categories but I respect your logic given your political worldview. Wish that was reciprocated more in the opposite direction (that last bit isn't necessarily a comment on you specifically.)

Neither of these candidates would be in my Top 10. They both suck in their own ways which have some overlap as well. My candidate was out of the race before the primary even got to Indiana. So in the Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich face off we have going, each of us has to move on to other reasons to vote. I could see things going horribly wrong either way. So I am picking the one who is most likely to have people I agree with working for him as that will likely soften any potential fallout. I think the alternative is likely to be a bigger disaster.

I would wager that no matter who we vote for, I our candidate wins we will likely regret some things looking back 2, 3, 4 years from now. Our political class is a failure at the moment. I think we are about to hit some really hard times.

Best guess...Cuban doesn't like, or agree with, all the things Harris brings with her...policy, political beliefs, personality, etc...

But he feels she's a better choice than Trump is. So he's focusing on the things he thinks she's good at, or has done well, and is putting his face and name on it to try to help her beat Trump.

There are millions that have claimed to "not like Trump the person", but feel he's a better choice than the alternative. Many of you on this board make that argument, nearly daily. And in many situations, your support for Trump in the back and forths, ends up making it sure sound like you actually do like Trump the person, and all the "stuff" he brings to the table. I know tons of people that I fully believe don't like Trump the person, but support him because of their overall policy beliefs AND policy disbeliefs on the other side.

I assume this is what's happening with Cuban, right now.

Are you saying that abstaining from voting is better than voting for Harris? What if you believe Trump is truly abhorrent and bad for the country?

There are other ways to vote, even if one chooses not to vote for either main party candidate. You can claim it is "throwing" away your vote or whatever, but there isn't a binary choice.

Secondly, that has nothing to do with what I said. Cuban is actually trying to justify Harris being a worthwhile candidate to vote for. If he hates Trump and wants to vote for her, that's fine (I don't personally like that type of decision, but I get it). Trying to promote her as a quality option is justifying something for the sake of being the "lesser of two evils".

People should be able to be critical of Harris, even if they intend on voting for her.

But you aren't out there publicly trying to spin Harris for what she isn't. In your eyes, she is a better choice than Trump, and thus, will get your vote.

That's different than publicly going out of your way to try and build her up for something she isn't.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Reactions: mcmurtry66
But you aren't out there publicly trying to spin Harris for what she isn't. In your eyes, she is a better choice than Trump, and thus, will get your vote.

That's different than publicly going out of your way to try and build her up for something she isn't.

I get that. Some of the people here that will vote for Trump, like Crazed above, are doing so because he is not Harris. I get that. On here, I don't see anyone saying Harris is a great candidate. There are Trump supporters who believe that. That's the part I don't at all get.

It is the lessor of two evils vs the evil of two lessors.

I could vote for Cuban.

I’d like to ask him if he would hire Kamala to run his business conglomerate.
We know he wouldn't hire Trump. He thinks Trump's an idiot...
Oh, come on. Don't sell yourself short. You're good for much more than snide interjections. Your need to portray the tough "Angry Young Man" persona to the point of self-parody alone makes you entertaining..
The "lesbian" joke wasn't that funny or creative.
I cracked up when the guy who changes his alias as often as he changes his underwear tried to attack ohers for being "immature"...

he’s doing what Musk is but on a much smaller scale, assuming Cuban is doing what you’re saying he’s doing. And I’m ok with that.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT