ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Reneau

So fatjohns will give his typical the winds are blowing toward Bloomington nugget to get everyone excited. Of course all will then go quiet and he will end up taking several more visits and it will drag on another month. Farjohns will then say it looks great for IU until 18 hours before his announcement when fatjohns suddenly switches and says he has decided on Miami or whoever. If nothing else fatjohns is 100% predictable to a tee. I just cannot believe he still had a following who eats up his nonsense.
Nailed it. Got any stock tips while you're at it?

So Reneau was a PF in HS. Will he play the 4 for us?
His coach said he can score but does not “play above the rim”. Sounds like he does not have a great vertical. How much can that be improved?

Can’t believe he’d commit to a staff without Dane Fife on it.
I don't like it, I love it, finally some real traction. In the words of MD, get you a team, and we're doing it again. This is huge even if TJD doesn't come back, but if he does can you imagine how great this kid will be battling TJD in practice for a year, and I suspect he will get significant minutes anyway. Feels like we got Allen Henderson back from injured reserve, love it

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT