ADVERTISEMENT

Make Canada Great Again

Yeah, I'm under no illusions about any of that.

Formally, illegal immigrants don't qualify for many benefits (especially federal benefits). Realistically, I'm sure there are lots of them who get them. That's no different than any other public assistance programs -- be it SNAP, TANF, SS/Medicare, Medicaid, or PPP....there is almost certainly a significant level of fraud. How much is anybody's guess.
Anecdotally, I've never met an illegal with fake docs that could get them access to benefits. They want to find someone to hire them off the books and then stay under the radar.

If you were selling this on TV you would have to add "past results do not indicate future gains".
lol…I’m not selling anything. I’m either right or wrong and the market will decide.
I was just pointing out one of my main reasons for being a Bitcoiner is because it benefits the common man.

Reactions: Lucy01
lol…I’m not selling anything. I’m either right or wrong and the market will decide.
I was just pointing out one of my main reasons for being a Bitcoiner is because it benefits the common man.

Why is it valuable? Think of it this way, NVidia makes chips desperately needed by computer firms. For the foreseeable future we can rely that NVidia is going to make money. They will pass this back as dividends even if the stock never rises another penny.

Bitcoin isn't real, you can't touch it, smell it, eat it, see it. It produces nothing of value. It uses a hell of a lot of energy. It is valuable ONLY because people think it is valuable. That doesn't seem nearly as trustworthy as computer chips. Sure, someone may come along and make a new type of chip rendering NVidia obsolete. On the other hand 1) it could be them and 2) they might be able to jump into the game and still make great profits.

Bitcoin is the functional equivalent of investing in baseball cards, except at least you can see and touch those (though don't touch them, it ruins the value).

Why is it valuable? Think of it this way, NVidia makes chips desperately needed by computer firms. For the foreseeable future we can rely that NVidia is going to make money. They will pass this back as dividends even if the stock never rises another penny.

Bitcoin isn't real, you can't touch it, smell it, eat it, see it. It produces nothing of value. It uses a hell of a lot of energy. It is valuable ONLY because people think it is valuable. That doesn't seem nearly as trustworthy as computer chips. Sure, someone may come along and make a new type of chip rendering NVidia obsolete. On the other hand 1) it could be them and 2) they might be able to jump into the game and still make great profits.

Bitcoin is the functional equivalent of investing in baseball cards, except at least you can see and touch those (though don't touch them, it ruins the value).
Bitcoin is a massive wealth transfer scheme that ultimately transfers wealth from the people who get left holding all the Bitcoin to the people smart enough to get out before it crashes.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian

Bitcoin is valuable. It's a scare digital asset that you can hold to protect yourself from currency debasement, which protects you against governments stealing the most important thing you have, time. You can use it a medium of exchange. You can hold it outside of traditional financial markets and take it anywhere in the world. And you can send digital energy, to anyone in the world, at anytime you like and have it settle in a few minutes. Bitcoin isn't baseball cards. It's the greatest form of money ever invented. It has lot of value.

Bitcoin is valuable. It's a scare digital asset that you can hold to protect yourself from currency debasement, which protects you against governments stealing the most important thing you have, time. You can use it a medium of exchange. You can hold it outside of traditional financial markets and take it anywhere in the world. And you can send digital energy, to anyone in the world, at anytime you like and have it settle in a few minutes. Bitcoin isn't baseball cards. It's the greatest form of money ever invented. It has lot of value.

That sounds like the 10,000 gold commercials that used to flood late-night radio.

Bitcoin is a massive wealth transfer scheme that ultimately transfers wealth from the people who get left holding all the Bitcoin to the people smart enough to get out before it crashes.
People aren't getting out of Bitcoin to get back into a fiat system when the global debt to GDP is 330%. When debt levels are high people want protection and hedges against it. It's why Gold, Silver, and Bitcoin have performed so well this year.

Tulipmania
Beanie Babies
Bitcoin

Warren Buffet: ' Bitcoin is rat poison squared...I wouldn't give you .25 cents for all of it'....
Yea Right GIF

People aren't getting out of Bitcoin to get back into a fiat system when the global debt to GDP is 330%. When debt levels are high people want protection and hedges against it. It's why Gold, Silver, and Bitcoin have performed so well this year.
You realize the vast majority of Americans have never used the term "fiat system".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT