ADVERTISEMENT

Make America Healthy Again

But didn’t people croak early from heart attacks etc. my daughter’s best friend is one of these tree nut allergy kids. We never had any of that.

I don’t eat breakfast. I get sbx. Then eat a couple power bars and snacks during the day.

All this shit is a moving target. Eggs are horrible. No they’re good. Fasting is the best. No actually it may not be
Modern medicine is a game changer. Real butter is better than margarine. I’m guessing those power bars and Starbucks are less healthy than that breakfast I outlined. Definitely better than some kid grabbing an energy drink and 2 cosmic brownies or whatever shit little Debbie made and heading to school

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Eggs are a superfood. I wouldn't suggest daily hash browns, but potatoes are one of the better carbohydrate sources.
I’m a communist but I don’t use any oil when I make hashbrowns. They brown up fine. Salt and pepper and I’ve tried that non-high fructose corn syrup ketchup someone on here talked about.

High fructose corn syrup is the devil

Modern medicine is a game changer. Real butter is better than margarine. I’m guessing those power bars and Starbucks are less healthy than that breakfast I outlined. Definitely better than some kid grabbing an energy drink and 2 cosmic brownies or whatever shit little Debbie made and heading to school
Who the F is suggesting 2 cosmic brownies and an energy drink is a good breakfast?

My mother the dietician would tell you that your eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns breakfast is too high in carbs and fat and the amount of protein for the amount of fat is pretty mid. Trade out the bacon for some fruit and one of the carbs for some calcium and you might be getting somewhere.

Who the F is suggesting 2 cosmic brownies and an energy drink is a good breakfast?

My mother the dietician would tell you that your eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns breakfast is too high in carbs and fat and the amount of protein for the amount of fat is pretty mid. Trade out the bacon for some fruit and one of the carbs for some calcium and you might be getting somewhere.
If you don’t think that is a regular breakfast for high school kids…I don’t know what to tell you.

I’ll leave the perfect breakfast to you. That’s what on the menu at this shack in the morning.

Breakfast tomorrow:

Pancakes
Hash browns
Fried eggs
Bacon
Maxwell house—black

I guarantee it’ll be cheaper than stopping at wherever and getting a latte (whatever the hell that is) and whatever they shipped in to sell with it.
You’re making me feel guilty. Two tangerines and a banana and mueslix cereal.

Maybe I’ll add some bourbon.

I don’t know that that’s true re price. Bananas are the cheapest thing in the store. Cucumbers etc. head of lettuce.

Dude, kids aren't eating plain lettuce. What planet are you living on? He's right.

Fresh, quality food costs much more. It's a fact. But, it would be worth the additional expense. Cut these mental health counselors and increase quality food. Everyone feels better, has more energy, better brain development.

Reactions: Kazhoosier
Dude, kids aren't eating plain lettuce. What planet are you living on? He's right.

Fresh, quality food costs much more. It's a fact. But, it would be worth the additional expense. Cut these mental health counselors and increase quality food. Everyone feels better, has more energy, better brain development.
I don’t mean plain lettuce you psycho. I mean people can make salads and shit.

Breakfast tomorrow:

Pancakes
Hash browns
Fried eggs
Bacon
Maxwell house—black

I guarantee it’ll be cheaper than stopping at wherever and getting a latte (whatever the hell that is) and whatever they shipped in to sell with it.

Sounds similar to mine right now, but I can't do the pancakes and taters (once a week cheat meal I allow myself things like taters/biscuits and gravy etc). My daily breakfast is my largest meal of the day. Light lunch and dinner.

Bacon/Ham/Sausage pick em
3 over medium eggs fried in Amish rolled butter or bacon fat if I'm having bacon that day
2 pieces of Lewis Healthy Life Brand zero net carb toast
Freshly grated Cheddar over the eggs
Black Coffee

Throughout the day I drink water and occasionally a glass of milk. I allow myself a can of diet soda with my dinner, though I even pass on the soda a couple times a week. I started out 6/3 on a 3 month dirty carnivore regiment and added some carbs/veggies/fruits/nuts (but not much) back into my diet on 9/1. Was down around 32 pounds on 9/1 and down another 9 when I weighed today. I also started a little cardio on 9/1 (stationary recumbent bike in the am and walking in the evening when it's cooler with the wife). Will wait to weigh again until I go back to the doctor for labs and flu shot in November and then add in some resistance training.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Sounds similar to mine right now, but I can't do the pancakes and taters (once a week cheat meal I allow myself things like taters/biscuits and gravy etc). My daily breakfast is my largest meal of the day. Light lunch and dinner.

Bacon/Ham/Sausage pick em
3 over medium eggs fried in Amish rolled butter or bacon fat if I'm having bacon that day
2 pieces of Lewis Healthy Life Brand zero net carb toast
Freshly grated Cheddar over the eggs
Black Coffee

Throughout the day I drink water and occasionally a glass of milk. I allow myself a can of diet soda with my dinner, though I even pass on the soda a couple times a week. I started out 6/3 on a 3 month dirty carnivore regiment and added some carbs/veggies/fruits/nuts (but not much) back into my diet on 9/1. Was down around 32 pounds on 9/1 and down another 9 when I weighed today. I also started a little cardio on 9/1 (stationary recumbent bike in the am and walking in the evening when it's cooler with the wife). Will wait to weigh again until I go back to the doctor for labs and flu shot in November and then add in some resistance training.
About that flu shot….I wouldn’t wait until November. I saw my first script for Tamiflu today. Takes roughly 2 weeks for immunity.

Breakfast only looks like that for me on weekends and maybe once during the week. Otherwise I’m doing something similar to Univee minus the Woodford

Reactions: All4You
About that flu shot….I wouldn’t wait until November. I saw my first script for Tamiflu today. Takes roughly 2 weeks for immunity.

Breakfast only looks like that for me on weekends and maybe once during the week. Otherwise I’m doing something similar to Univee minus the Woodford
Well, every third day I’ll do three eggs over-easy.

Seriously, RFK Jr. has made his point — the FDA has let questionable choices into the food supply for way too long.

Yes Butter is actually healthier than hydrogenated sunflower oil with yellow dye.

Margarine was always an inferior good foisted on the poor, as a cheap substitute.

We’d still be eating trans fats if it weren’t making Americans sterile.

The FDA should have never accepted cereals with 60% sugar.

It’s past time stuff was rolled back.

One thing about processed foods, quick and easy. A box of Mac and cheese requires almost no time and no skill.

American families tend to be overwhelmed, I know we were. Each kid was encouraged to the point of forced to have an activity, sports, music, plays, whatever. By the time a parent gets home from work until the activities start, frozen pizza was often the solution. Kids ate it, took no time and no skill to make it edible.

That doesn't include the, "we have time between this practice and that game to get McDonalds."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT