ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

Project 2025 is to be implmented with Executive fiat, bypassing Congress or the courts. It's pretty much centered around increasing Presidential power.

Is that what Kamala is proposing?

You are welcome to run on Project 2025...There was an earlier thread of certain forum members praising P2025, before it even made national news...
Kamala is proposing the Communist Manifesto.

Reactions: ulrey and 76-1
You feel unsafe in downtown (uptown) Charlotte? It’s bland and boring as hell but not unsafe by any stretch of the imagination.
When did I ever say I felt unsafe in Charlotte? Your reading comprehension skills are suspect.

Yep. It shows how racist the Democratic Party still is in 24. They passed on a popular Governor, in a swing state they have to win, because he is Jewish.

Yeah sure.

Again why are the majority of Jewish politicians Dem and not Republicans if it's an obvious barrier that the right is trying so desperately to create and have stick as legit?

That's as dumb as saying the reason why Ben Carson was passed over multiple times for VP by Trump is only because he's a hardcore racist, lowlife piece of shit and that Maga is primarily made up racist, fascist Nazi reptiles.

The same dumb but spicy rhetoric that since the biggest groups that use and have adopted Bitcoin are sex traffickers and drug dealers means ...anyone promoting Bitcoin is most likely a child sex trafficker.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Yeah sure.

Again why are the majority of Jewish politicians Dem and not Republicans if it's an obvious barrier that the right is trying so desperately to create and have stick as legit?

That's as dumb as saying the reason why Ben Carson was passed over multiple times for VP by Trump is only because he's a hardcore racist, lowlife piece of shit and that Maga is primarily made up racist, fascist Nazi reptiles.

The same dumb but spicy rhetoric that since the biggest groups that use and have adopted Bitcoin are sex traffickers and drug dealers means ...anyone promoting Bitcoin is most likely a child sex trafficker.
Democrat polices aren’t antisemitic and antisemitism has just started becoming an issue in the party. You’ll see a decline in the Jewish vote if it’s not squashed out of the party.

The fact Shapiro was skipped over shows how important the antisemitic vote currently is in your party. They could have gave those losers the bird and ran Shapiro, but instead chose to appease the racists because they thought it gave them the best chance to win.

Bitcoin doesn’t need you or kind words, you need Bitcoin.

Reactions: DANC
Democrat polices aren’t antisemitic and antisemitism has just started becoming an issue in the party. You’ll see a decline in the Jewish vote if it’s not squashed out of the party.

The fact Shapiro was skipped over shows how important the antisemitic vote currently is in your party. They could have gave those losers the bird and ran Shapiro, but instead chose to appease the racists because they thought it gave them the best chance to win.

'The fact Shapiro was skipped over shows how important the antisemitic vote currently is in your party'

It shows by who....you? Lol. Yeah I'll admit Dems aren't down with the goal of strategic genocide, especially that generate war crimes. But coming from the right is a simple rip on a political opposition like pushing a narrative that the fact Republicans have never chosen a black man like Carson to be a VP in a campaign is pure fact that the right wing Republicans are all inherently racist at their core existence.

Lastly Bitcoin has been around since 2008 and hasn't done shit. It has been hyped by Bitcoin bros and has seen its stock growth from hype but, the fact that we're almost 20 years with this hyped new technology and it hasn't grown at all in implementation of usage share(well as we debated earlier it's technically slow as F and not able to be updated which for me is likely it's poison pill failure to the promises of the pumpers) but again, if I really wanted to shit on it I'd definitely push that it's best current benefits are to assist sex traffickers and drug dealers since they are the largest groups that have turned to it. I'm assuming it hides identies better and supposedly researching details of past transactions are really difficult so, maybe that is attractive to criminals?

She what I'm doing? I'm shitting on Bitcoin by drawing conclusions and creating a story from simple data in how long it's been around and the make up of a good sized user group who use it. We live in a new world where influencers can make a lot of money building false narratives that they know will appeal to their desired customer base. If I was an anti Bitcoin influencer, I'd be saying shit like I've done just f#$king with you as the boards biggest Bitcoin hype man.

'The fact Shapiro was skipped over shows how important the antisemitic vote currently is in your party'

It shows by who....you? Lol. Yeah I'll admit Dems aren't down with the goal of strategic genocide, especially that generate war crimes. But coming from the right is a simple rip on a political opposition like pushing a narrative that the fact Republicans have never chosen a black man like Carson to be a VP in a campaign is pure fact that the right wing Republicans are all inherently racist at their core existence.

Lastly Bitcoin has been around since 2008 and hasn't done shit. It has been hyped by Bitcoin bros and has seen its stock growth from hype but, the fact that we're almost 20 years with this hyped new technology and it hasn't grown at all in implementation of usage share(well as we debated earlier it's technically slow as F and not able to be updated which for me is likely it's poison pill failure to the promises of the pumpers) but again, if I really wanted to shit on it I'd definitely push that it's best current benefits are to assist sex traffickers and drug dealers since they are the largest groups that have turned to it. I'm assuming it hides identies better and supposedly researching details of past transactions are really difficult so, maybe that is attractive to criminals?

She what I'm doing? I'm shitting on Bitcoin by drawing conclusions and creating a story from simple data in how long it's been around and the make up of a good sized user group who use it. We live in a new world where influencers can make a lot of money building false narratives that they know will appeal to their desired customer base. If I was an anti Bitcoin influencer, I'd be saying shit like I've done just f#$king with you as the boards biggest Bitcoin hype man.
We’re wasting each other’s time. I’m not going to change your mind and you’re not going to change mine. If Shapiro wasn’t Jewish he would have been the VP nominee. It makes zero sense for Democrats to pass on a very popular Governor, in a swing state, that they have to win.

The problem with the Bitcoin example is it’s like gravity. You don’t have to believe in gravity, but if you jump off a building, you’re still going hit the ground and die. Everything goes to zero against Bitcoin. The last time Bitcoin was at 60k ethereum was over 4k. Choose wisely.

Reactions: ulrey

Every Jewish person I know, and that’s a lot, is voting for Harris. I don’t really know what that says, but there it is.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT