ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA Leaf Blowers

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Nov 19, 2015
No, I don't believe actual MAGA branded leaf blowers are being sold so put your pants back on... I was listening to a podcast the other day and one thing caught my attention. An independent voter was asked their thoughts on the election and the voter explained their reasoning for not voting for Trump.

That reason... the voter described Trump as a leaf blower that keeps running 24/7 outside of your window. Loud, obnoxious and blowing sh*t all over the place every day. This also reminded me of some users on this forum that spam the threads and make discussion impossible - just noise, questionable and way too many tweets, and some pretty shallow comments.

Anywho, I don't have anything against real leaf blowers but I typically only use mine for about 10 minutes each week.

Grading John Deere GIF by JC Property Professionals

No, I don't believe actual MAGA branded leaf blowers are being sold so put your pants back on... I was listening to a podcast the other day and one thing caught my attention. An independent voter was asked their thoughts on the election and the voter explained their reasoning for not voting for Trump.

That reason... the voter described Trump as a leaf blower that keeps running 24/7 outside of your window. Loud, obnoxious and blowing sh*t all over the place every day. This also reminded me of some users on this forum that spam the threads and make discussion impossible - just noise, questionable and way too many tweets, and some pretty shallow comments.

Anywho, I don't have anything against real leaf blowers but I typically only use mine for about 10 minutes each week.

Spot on. As another poster describes it, “attention whoring.”

It’s gotta be killing The Con that his opponent has dominated the news cycle this week.

Reactions: T.M.P. and LedZep17

What about California where loud gas powered leaf blowers are banned??

One more thought.

Speaking of independents, she’s polling well among them, much better than Biden. Independents in swing states (and Dem enthusiasm and turnout in those states) will be key to winning.

One more thought.

Speaking of independents, she’s polling well among them, much better than Biden. Independents in swing states (and Dem enthusiasm and turnout in those states) will be key to winning.
As much as I detest Trump I can see myself voting for that mother f—-er a 3rd time

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey
The OP does make an interesting point. Trump campaign strategy to this point has been to keep the leash on him, relatively speaking at least. Then allow Biden to self-immolate. It was quite successful.

Does that strategy shift now? Pop culture machine is firing up this week behind Kamala. Democrats clearly want to make this a race war a la 2012 (the election that killed American politics). Get their majority minority coalition fired up with racial and gender grievance. Look at our very own @outside shooter he’s going absolutely Gaga that he gets to pull the racial grievance gun out of closet again.

Use a damn broom.

Reactions: stollcpa
The OP does make an interesting point. Trump campaign strategy to this point has been to keep the leash on him, relatively speaking at least. Then allow Biden to self-immolate. It was quite successful.

Does that strategy shift now? Pop culture machine is firing up this week behind Kamala. Democrats clearly want to make this a race war a la 2012 (the election that killed American politics). Get their majority minority coalition fired up with racial and gender grievance. Look at our very own @outside shooter he’s going absolutely Gaga that he gets to pull the racial grievance gun out of closet again.
Shooter is a conservative. The focus on race and misogyny is being created by your side. Gaga doesn't need capitalized unless you're referring to Lady Gaga.

Pay better attention.

Last edited:
Shooter is a conservative. The focus on race and misogyny is being created by your side. Gaga doesn't need capitalized unless you're referring to Lady Gaga.

Pay better attention.
No pretty sure that’s Shooter who has been having racial hissy fits since the Kamala announcement.
It's their fun little code word.

In this context it's a substitute for calling her a "dumb bi*ch ho"

In the Kamala context it's a substitute for calling her a "dumb [n-word] bi*ch ho"

I was simply removing the "code words" that many MAGA fans on here use, every time they talk about, for example...
Kamala Harris
Serena Williams
Stacey Abrams
Karine Jean-Pierre
Britney Griner
many others...

Their harshest criticism seems to focus specifically on successful black women. I wonder why?

Yup, definitely him.

As for yourself, whose every other post is an attack on old white men, you also seem to have a fixation on gender and melanin. It’s why you’re such a despicable piece of crap.

I don't know about leaf blowers... But I heard Mike Huckabee on the radio slinging a free Kids Guide to Trump bundle pack ... So you can teach your little ones the unfiltered truth about the Don

Reactions: T.M.P.
Spot on. As another poster describes it, “attention whoring.”

It’s gotta be killing The Con that his opponent has dominated the news cycle this week.
The slanted news media has already started their pre-election spin with this AOL highlighted headline: “US economy grew 2.8% the second quarter, a robust, unexpected strengthening”.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23

The Ryobi ones are quiet af. It's time for you to invest in one.

Also, I don't find that take incorrect. I do wonder how much the media obsession plays into it - in other words, if he didn't get so much attention for his attention seeking behavior, would it feel like less of an annoyance? Obviously that doesn't make money in this day and age, so the media isn't going to stop.

And FWIW, between him and nearly any candidate, I would expect him to be more of the leafblower.

This is how I roll with crap like that. These are great attachments.

There are many, many “Unburdened By The Past” brand leaf blowers operating on this board. Don’t believe any of this narrative they try to build. There has been a ton of attention on the ditz queen this week and they would like you to believe it’s called “momentum.” Actually, the attention on her has been overwhelmingly bad press. And, that’s hard to do with the the left leaning media.

The slanted news media has already started their pre-election spin with this AOL highlighted headline: “US economy grew 2.8% the second quarter, a robust, unexpected strengthening”.
It's "slanted" because it's news you don't like. There's nothing inaccurate about that headline. Here are a few others:

It's "slanted" because it's news you don't like. There's nothing inaccurate about that headline. Here are a few others:

2.8% vs the 2.0% predicted second quarter increase by “experts” warrants a no big *ucking deal in my math book. The previous quarter was later downgraded to 1.4% and the third and fourth quarters, according to the one article, are expecting cooler GDP reports as consumers tighten their purse strings as businesses become more reticent to invest and hire. It sounds to me like the headlines are trying to put a positive spin (lettuce, tomato, onion) on a nothing burger, following “the anointed one’s” presumptuous coronation.

2.8% vs the 2.0% predicted second quarter increase by “experts” warrants a no big *ucking deal in my math book. The previous quarter was later downgraded to 1.4% and the third and fourth quarters, according to the one article, are expecting cooler GDP reports as consumers tighten their purse strings as businesses become more reticent to invest and hire. It sounds to me like the headlines are trying to put a positive spin (lettuce, tomato, onion) on a nothing burger, following “the anointed one’s” presumptuous coronation.
Soft landing with rate cuts to come. Hasn't been perfect but a far cry better than most developed economies. And no, I am not giving all the credit to Biden and certainly not Harris.

Soft landing with rate cuts to come. Hasn't been perfect but a far cry better than most developed economies. And no, I am not giving all the credit to Biden and certainly not Harris.
I just think the Democrats will continue to ramp up their news media assisted “positive” spin on the party, now energized by their more cognizant appointed candidate. The opportunity to elect not just the first woman, but first woman of color in this DEI conscious society will be too much for Trump to overcome. Image is everything, just ask Joe Biden what he knows about DEI hires and his pick of Kim Cheatle.

The dems don’t have to fire up the minority coalition with racial and gender grievance. The Orange Jesus crowd is doing all the work for them. Must be that unity convention theme.

I just think the Democrats will continue to ramp up their news media assisted “positive” spin on the party, now energized by their more cognizant appointed candidate. The opportunity to elect not just the first woman, but first woman of color in this DEI conscious society will be too much for Trump to overcome. Image is everything, just ask Joe Biden what he knows about DEI hires and his pick of Kim Cheatle.
Think the media will flat out lie in support of their supposed preferred candidate? Kind of like how Fox News was caught lying for Trump and forced to pay millions for it.

Something that hasn't happened to the supposed biased MSM.

Think the media will flat out lie in support of their supposed preferred candidate? Kind of like how Fox News was caught lying for Trump and forced to pay millions for it.

Something that hasn't happened to the supposed biased MSM.
Quit watching all these “news”
Outlets and it’ll raise your IQ 20
Reactions: mcmurtry66
It’s 40 percent higher than expected. That’s a positive no matter who the President is, who by the way, don’t have much of a part to play in it anyway. It should be considered good news for Americans, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT