ADVERTISEMENT

M. Rhule is a piece of crap ..

Rhule has said a bunch of positive stuff about Coach Cig's ability. Before the game and after. In the post game handshake I looked for any signs of 'running it up' irritation but they seemed cool.

Cig's style of you never quit playing won't win him as many popularity contests and maybe other coaches if they get the chance won't call off the dogs against us. But who cares? It doesn't matter. Cig subs out. He shows sportsmanship. He just wants to keep teaching and seems to feel if you take a play off, ever, it can be infectious. I believe him.

(And yeah.. what did he say? Anything or is this a prank?)

Last edited:
I haven't heard but I am guessing something about running the score up?
Had to laugh at this. When have you ever heard “Indiana” and “running up the score” in the same sentence?

Water is no longer wet; the Sun is no longer hot.

You guys must be reading that stupid Indiana True Fans or Indiana Fever HQ Facebook nonsense that is being posted out there and run by overseas foreign online accounts.

They are spam accounts on Facebook that run these egregious false articles about college football. And the most recent one they said that Matt Rhule had claimed that Cignetti was paying off the refs $500,000 for the game last week.

They run false headlines, and the articles are loaded with spam and viruses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT