ADVERTISEMENT

New Yorkers Lining Up for Trump

A number of Dems have said that Trump is recreating the American Nazi rally held at the (old) MSG back in 1939 by the German American Bund.

I’m sorry, but that’s just ridiculous. If that’s all they have left…
It’s so ridiculous there’s no reason to take them seriously about anything.

Trump has made most democrats and republican never Trumpers lose their minds.

Reactions: 76-1
I’ve said it many times: Trump makes a lot of people lose their minds. And that includes people who support him and people who oppose him.
I agree. I’ve never voted for Trump in a primary. But I will go to the mat for him against the democrats that have ran against him. And sometimes I might seem like a wacko doing it. To me Harris/Walz are an existential threat to the country.

A number of Dems have said that Trump is recreating the American Nazi rally held at the (old) MSG back in 1939 by the German American Bund.

It’s this pattern of desperation that I find interesting and a bit scary. Tell us what you’re for, sell us on your policies and lay out the details. Kamalalala can’t/won’t do this, which tells us she’s either an empty vessel or, worse, a deceitful threat.

I am not convinced the Left and their water carriers in the media will peacefully accept a Trump victory.

It’s all devolved to “fascism!” and “Nazis!”

It’s this pattern of desperation that I find interesting and a bit scary. Tell us what you’re for, sell us on your policies and lay out the details. Kamalalala can’t/won’t do this, which tells us she’s either an empty vessel or, worse, a deceitful threat.

I am not convinced the Left and their water carriers in the media will peacefully accept a Trump victory.

I not convinced either.

Jimmy Carter received the nomination at MSG in 1976.

And no, Trump isn't winning NY. This is a play for the popular vote.

And a mistake. He’s a sour puss. She was doing better as being positive

Jimmy Carter received the nomination at MSG in 1976.

And no, Trump isn't winning NY. This is a play for the popular vote.
Just an FYI MSG seats 19,500 people capcity.

"As the World's Most Famous Arena, there's no debating that history happens here. Beyond our 19,500-seat arena, Madison Square Garden offers a variety of spaces to accommodate your special event."

The Harris rally in Houston Fri night was in Shell Energy stadium which seats over 22,000

Shell Energy Stadium is an American multi-purpose stadium located in Houston, Texas that is home to Houston Dynamo FC, a Major League Soccer club and the Houston Dash of the National Women's Soccer League and was the first soccer specific stadium built in a major metropolitan downtown city. Wikipedia
Address: 2200 Texas Ave, Houston, TX 77003
Capacity: 22,039

Both stadiums will fit more people when seats are placed on the floor/field. But at full capacity the Harris crowd is already larger,
The Harris campaign lists 30,00 at Fri's rally, and they were loud and energetic. So I'm not sure Trump drawing 25,000 at a rally in a state he'll lose by double-digits, compared to Harris drawing 30,000 in a state which may actually be competitive is much of a play for the popular vote?

I'd say this is a huge enthusiastic crowd, that Trump will have trouble matching in a smaller, older indoor facility. Since we're comparing crowd size...

And we know for a fact that Trump and his supporters will not accept a Harris victory!

Reactions: cosmickid

Can you explain Trump's details on how he's going to deport over 1 million people, replace Obamacare,replace the DOE, how those tarrfis will work? Not to mention the woman who asked him what kind of legislation he would support to lower childcare costs and he meandered for 3 months about Ivanka being great on the issue...

This is such a double standard of an issue. Sure people know Trump is an asshole, with vague ideas and concepts of plan, but as far as providing specifics and details it's ridiculous to claim he has provided more than Harris.

Lower inflation, which is btw is currently at 2,4 compared with 2.5 in Trump's final month. So how is he going to lower it? Drill baby drill, when US oil production is currently at a record high? I submit that Trump hasn't been one bit more specific regarding details than Harris. And while Trump has Project 2025,which he attempts to disown, a visit to KH's website reveals the following

https://kamalaharris.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Policy_Book_Economic-Opportunity.pdf (82 pages)...

Now you may not approve of her plan, but it's ridiculous to claim she hasn't been just as detailed as Donald Trump...

Which Dems?

Disappointing remark from Clinton. I guess she's probably still a little bitter.

Reactions: BradStevens
It’s not surprising. They’ve gone all in on the whole fascist thing. So I doubt this comment was just off the cuff.
It’s their closing playbook. For anyone paying attention, it’s obvious.

It’s about all they have when Harris is worthless giving any positive reasons to vote for her.

Just an FYI MSG seats 19,500 people capcity.

"As the World's Most Famous Arena, there's no debating that history happens here. Beyond our 19,500-seat arena, Madison Square Garden offers a variety of spaces to accommodate your special event."

The Harris rally in Houston Fri night was in Shell Energy stadium which seats over 22,000

Shell Energy Stadium is an American multi-purpose stadium located in Houston, Texas that is home to Houston Dynamo FC, a Major League Soccer club and the Houston Dash of the National Women's Soccer League and was the first soccer specific stadium built in a major metropolitan downtown city. Wikipedia
Address: 2200 Texas Ave, Houston, TX 77003
Capacity: 22,039

Both stadiums will fit more people when seats are placed on the floor/field. But at full capacity the Harris crowd is already larger,
The Harris campaign lists 30,00 at Fri's rally, and they were loud and energetic. So I'm not sure Trump drawing 25,000 at a rally in a state he'll lose by double-digits, compared to Harris drawing 30,000 in a state which may actually be competitive is much of a play for the popular vote?

I'd say this is a huge enthusiastic crowd, that Trump will have trouble matching in a smaller, older indoor facility. Since we're comparing crowd size...

Bwahahahahaha !!

Enthusiastically booing the sh...
out of the stooges on the stage...

..who wouldn't know a Nazi from a nacho..

So I'm not sure where DBM and "bad hombre" got the idea KH was "booed off the stage" at the Philly church?

.No doubt Trump will be claiming she never attended the Church of God as a young girl, likely while holding an upside down TRUMP Bible MADE IN CHINA... The incident in actual context...

Trump fans showing they are upset. Making a minor disturbance...

More upset Trump fans streaming out of Trump's rally in MI Fri night, after he spent a video from his plane saying he was 2 or more hours away...

And something that is sure to burn Trump's butt. Dueling Fri night rallies- check the differential in people watching the stream of the respective raliies on PBS...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
So I'm not sure where DBM and "bad hombre" got the idea KH was "booed off the stage" at the Philly church?

.No doubt Trump will be claiming she never attended the Church of God as a young girl, likely while holding an upside down Bibe... The incident in actual context...

Trump fans showing they are upset. Making a minor disturbance...

More upset Trump fans streaming out of Trump's rally in MI Fri night, after he spent a video from his plane saying he was 2 or more hours away...

And something that is sure to burn Trump's butt. Dueling Fri night rallies- check the differential in people watching the stream of the respective raliies on PBS...

They want to see Beyoncé. Dems could have just run her. I suspect she’s smarter than harris

Reactions: dr.jb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT