ADVERTISEMENT

Luka…..

Yeah, that's why I've kept it on the down low. I'm only around 4,000 I guess! ... and yes VPM, I used a condom with every damn one!
Perhaps, over the years, you have managed to **** your own brains out.....

Perhaps, over the years, you have managed to **** your own brains out.....
interesting and not totally unappealing theory; I definitely notice a muddling of cognitive skills. Like Wilt, I may have embelished my count a little. It is the AOTF after all!

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
Guilty

Hey @FrankTGucker sorry to be an ass.
I'm disappointed. Firstly, in that you apologized; on the AOTF, but primarily because this is just now being called out. Pennance of bewbs all around!

bouncing-boobs.gif

I'm disappointed. Firstly, in that you apologized; on the AOTF, but primarily because this is just now being called out. Pennance of bewbs all around!

bouncing-boobs.gif
I'm disappointed too. Zero acknowledgement from the dude, so lesson learned. I'm trying to figure out if I should bang his mom, wife, daughter or some combo of the 3.

did you ever unpack that grill, or are you just going to ship it down to me?
It's unpacked, but not put together. Like a dumb***, I started the process in the garage last Sunday and then took it to the deck to finish it since it's so heavy. I promptly dropped a stainless bolt that fell right through the deck boards. I need to either pull up the board and find it or go get a new bolt.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
I'm probably the last guy to be giving tips about grilling (or cooking, beer, coffee, wine, whiskey, etc... I do OK w running, bball, birds, and gummies!), but if you don't have those little copper grill mats to do vegetables (or anything that falls apart on a grill, like fish), they are super handy and useful. The copper is such a great conductor, you can still get sear marks on meat through them and they won't give you problems with veggies falling through or getting stuck in the grill. Super useful, and I think I got 2 at Walmart for like $8. There, that's my PSA and good deed for the day.... now back to the normal channel content: bewbs!

bouncing-boobs-cleavage.gif

boobs-bouncing.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sting was great last night. Played some of his old Sting stuff and some new and a lot of Police. The Sting tunes were good, but trying to play The Police fuhgeddaboudit. I mean sure my wife who never got to see the Police loved it, but if you've ever been to a Police concert its not even close. That said I did a little recording, created a new youtube account, and I'll share a couple Sting songs. Hopefully some of you can return the favor. Sorry about the vid quality and I was a few martini's in ;)

BTW first time in the Palladium. Holy crap what a phenom venue. They adjust the glass plate angles on the ceiling for the best sound quality per artist. Sound was great and I was totally impressed inside. Hopefully you all get to visit its really nice. Stayed at the new Hotel Carmichael too it was super nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT