ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Kaufman to Purdue!

I’m sorry but let’s look at the pussy cats of UK that has a top 3 class every year since Cal got there and 1 championship. That’s a crap record for the talent they have. It just shows Cal can’t coach.
UK leads IU in every, single. cateogry. UK has 3 titles since 1987......youre only embarrassing yourself.

I’m sorry but let’s look at the pussy cats of UK that has a top 3 class every year since Cal got there and 1 championship. That’s a crap record for the talent they have. It just shows Cal can’t coach.
I hear you, only one NCAA championship in 10 years, pretty lame. But still, what about that that .811 winning percentage during that time, and those 7 elite eights, and those 4 final fours, and those 6 regular season SEC championships, and those six SEC tournament championships? Don't they mean he's at least a good coach? No? He's at least decent, right? Come on, you've got to at least give us that.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I hear you, only one NCAA championship in 10 years, pretty lame. But still, what about that that .811 winning percentage during that time, and those 7 elite eights, and those 4 final fours, and those 6 regular season SEC championships, and those six SEC tournament championships? Don't they mean he's at least a good coach? No? He's at least decent, right? Come on, you've got to at least give us that.
Yeah brag about that. I guess I’m the only one that looks at championships as the goal for a season. Then I guess Painter is a top notch coach even though he won’t sniff a championship.

That
Thanks for the good wishes, but we don't hang elite 8 banners. There wouldn't be room, since we've been to 38 of them.
You don’t hang any banners then.

It’s up to each person’s opinion what is relevant- but it is a banner and it has been hanging since before any of yours. I only ask that you be precise in your criticism. “No NCAA Championship banners” is true. “No National Championship banners” is false.
A donut shop in Los Angeles presented that "banner" to you broilees. A donut shop, seven years after the season, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I've never seen that. Bob didn't look too pleased at the end. Did he and Isiah, cool in later years? Wonder if this had anything to do with it. I think his expectations would be, it's OK to joke, but then come back and say what you learned about hard work, preparation, commitment, etc.... And, Isiah looks young there. I bet an older Isiah would have done just that.

BK and Zeke had their moments but stayed close all along. Zeke came to Btown when Knight was fired and stayed with him for a couple of days.

As the posters who actually admit they are PU grads slither back home those that are fakes have to stay back and work much harder to wave the flag.

Yeah brag about that. I guess I’m the only one that looks at championships as the goal for a season. Then I guess Painter is a top notch coach even though he won’t sniff a championship.

Painter like Crean is the perfect coach for the program they are in. Win just enough, beat their rival and don't cheat at a school with no real expectations.

everyone having fun pissing on each other???? I've seen better arguments in a kindergarten classroom...
That’s the rent intellectual level free of the trolls. They melt down into a sobbing mess the second they hear the “IU Sucks” cheer. So fragile and delicate. Lol. Still rent free forever.

Last edited:
That

You don’t hang any banners then.
rupp_arena_banners.jpg

UK leads IU in every, single. cateogry. UK has 3 titles since 1987......youre only embarrassing yourself.

WGAF.

Those convicted cheaters, banned from pro sports...... their jerseys still hanging in Rupp??? We know they are...

McHoop

WGAF.

Those convicted cheaters, banned from pro sports...... their jerseys still hanging in Rupp??? We know they are...
McHoop
getting bribed by the mafia (a very common thing back in the early days of NCAA basketball) to LOSE games isn’t “cheating”

McHoop

getting bribed by the mafia (a very common thing back in the early days of NCAA basketball) to LOSE games isn’t “cheating”

The Chicago Black Sox say hello.

Any historical cheating or racism in IU basketball? I don't care enough to look it up, but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes.

That's ironic as you care enough to be here. Lucky you.

Very orange to make claims without evidence and expect they'll be acknowledged as gospel (which is its own brand of absurdity). Guess you didn't see the memo - that dawg is scheduled to be put down.

Any historical cheating or racism in IU basketball? I don't care enough to look it up, but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes.
This was discussed recently in conjunction with HOF pitcher Bob Gibson’s death. Yes, IU had issues, and they weren’t only on the basketball court.

The Chicago Black Sox say hello.

That's ironic as you care enough to be here. Lucky you.

Very orange to make claims without evidence and expect they'll be acknowledged as gospel (which is its own brand of absurdity). Guess you didn't see the memo - that dawg is scheduled to be put down.
I only come here when you insult UK basketball, which is often. As for the rest, I'm afraid Google can't translate from IU fan to english.

I only come here when you insult UK basketball, which is often. As for the rest, I'm afraid Google can't translate from IU fan to english.

So you're a liar as well as a hypocrite. What a surprise. And it's 'English', not "english" - have to say those Bluegrass academic standards just never fail to impress.

Last edited:
Comparing Painter to Crean is nothing short of laughable.
This actually was the case for Crean at IU, as fan expectations continued to get lower and lower. It took a trustee to intervene and overrule the AD, who badly wanted to keep Crean in place, to make a change. As far as coaching ability, no one argues that Crean is anywhere close to as good as Painter. But some idiots lack the sense to know anything about college basketball. We all know that. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mackeyfan247
No it’s not. You are just but hurt that it’s pretty accurate. Coaching styles are different but results are damn close.
What he was saying is that no one who knows anything about college basketball believes Crean is comparable to Painter as a coach. Painter is viewed as far superior. No one argues otherwise. It’s laughable, on its face, to draw such a comparison.

No it’s not. You are just but hurt that it’s pretty accurate. Coaching styles are different but results are damn close.

Actually, the post I made was in a context that was correct. I did not compare their coaching head to head.

When some weak minded people with zero self-esteem don't like what was said but they can't refute it...they change the context then make personal attacks. That is all the happened here...starting with makey247 and the obsessed troll jumped in. Pathetic.

Rent free.

Actually, the post I made was in a context that was correct. I did not compare their coaching head to head.

When some weak minded people with zero self-esteem don't like what was said but they can't refute it...they change the context then make personal attacks. That is all the happened here...starting with makey247 and the obsessed troll jumped in. Pathetic.

Rent free.
Court....why did your twitter account get banned?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT