ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Kaufman to Purdue!

Indiana fans lose a commit to a rival and instead of crying about it they hop right back on keion brooks’ nutsack

I love listening to Kentucky fans. You guys will have like 12 guys rated as a 5 star and get dumped in the sweet 16. You guys should worry about your own recently underachieving program.

Reactions: IULouie
Ha, that's just incredible grammar

"Wasn't never high on TK. Just like the Keioion. Shoot Cletus, I seen it...I seen them both at Walmart."

Just shut up. We are mad we didnt get Kaufman. Just like we were mad we didn’t get Brooks. Any Indiana fan that says otherwise is delusional. That being said they still have a roster full of top 100 guys so there is no reason they can’t get something going.

Except Painter can point to specific times he’s done such things and the roster sets up nicely next year for him to do it with Kaufman as well.

Stop. Painter has a similar Resume to Tom Crean. He’s won a few Big Ten Titles and was carried to the Elite 8. Give me a break. He’s a coach that is good enough to not get fired.

Stop. Painter has a similar Resume to Tom Crean. He’s won a few Big Ten Titles and was carried to the Elite 8. Give me a break. He’s a coach that is good enough to not get fired.

I didn’t realize Painter had completed missed the tournament 10 times like Crean.

Go back to his ordinal post and check the response he is replying to, cletus. I know at PU they don’t teach wit or sarcasm. They focus on the art of hippo huntin.

0*wUNaESQO6GvLWxyt.

BTW, we still on for $100 on your proclamation that IU will reach the Elite 8 or you backing out?

Somehow you think this opinion of yours is relevant to Kaufman getting a chance to play minutes at the 3

Great to see all the PUers still living where it matters and focused on what matters...IU!!

I love listening to Kentucky fans. You guys will have like 12 guys rated as a 5 star and get dumped in the sweet 16. You guys should worry about your own recently underachieving program.
we’ve lost in the sweet 16 or lower 2 times in 11 years meanwhile indiana has been past the sweet 16 ONCE since 1993

• Wow
Reactions: OhioBoiler51
Yeah moron but we had to replace coaches 4 times and you had the same choke artist.
Lol cal leads D1 in
wins
tourney wins
final fours
elite 8s
title game appearances
only 2 other programs have more titles than UK since cal has been here
meanwhile IU has
missed the tourney for 5 straight years
advanced past the elite 8 one time in 28 years
gotten dominated by their in state rival
(5-14) since 2009
now IU is losing recruits to them.
Hey, at least you still got those dusty banners. (which you haven’t hung since the Reagan administration)

Lol cal leads D1 in
wins
tourney wins
final fours
elite 8s
title game appearances
only 2 other programs have more titles than UK since cal has been here
meanwhile IU has
missed the tourney for 5 straight years
advanced past the elite 8 one time in 28 years
gotten dominated by their in state rival
(5-14) since 2009
now IU is losing recruits to them.
Hey, at least you still got those dusty banners. (which you haven’t hung since the Reagan administration)

Jesus dude...why are you still here?

Grab a life and move on.

Well, more like elite 8, but I get your point. It is frustrating for us. It sure is taking a long time to get to double digits in championships. It sure would be less stressful to be an IU fan and be happy with getting into the tournament and maybe winning a game. Oh well, it's the cross UK fans have to bear. Good to be able to vent to someone.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Kaufman would come to Indiana as the fourth big man in the rotation as opposed to the second or third for Purdue. Of course we wanted him, but Archie couldn’t promise him playing time.
What's the address of the world you are living in? How do you figure 4th? When he's here, I think Race would be a senior, and Duncomb a freshman. TJD and Brunk likely gone. Duncomb's a 5, so that leaves minutes pretty wide open at the 4. I've heard from him twice that he felt PU had a better style of play for him. Sad, if true, as I would think that's a pretty easy argument to get around... Trey, we've not had a kid with your skills since I've been here, but here's how I plan to use you... citing guys like OG, Vic, Juwan and Troy who came in rated lower and developed in to NBA prospects.

It's a bad loss, but you're not going to get every kid. It might indicate a troubling trend though since we've now lost out on Morton, Furst and TK to PU. One of the criticisms I had of CAM was that I didn't like the asst coaches early, so I hope with Roberts and the new guy, we get more out of them on the bench and recruiting trail.

even better is the clip of Isiah's speech (with RMK behind him) talking about the new swear word Knight created....a masterclass in social awkwardness. Kids...your new word for the day----SUNT.

I've never seen that. Bob didn't look too pleased at the end. Did he and Isiah, cool in later years? Wonder if this had anything to do with it. I think his expectations would be, it's OK to joke, but then come back and say what you learned about hard work, preparation, commitment, etc.... And, Isiah looks young there. I bet an older Isiah would have done just that.

I've never seen that. Bob didn't look too pleased at the end. Did he and Isiah, cool in later years? Wonder if this had anything to do with it. I think his expectations would be, it's OK to joke, but then come back and say what you learned about hard work, preparation, commitment, etc.... And, Isiah looks young there. I bet an older Isiah would have done just that.
RMK's mood switched on a dime the moment Isiah mentioned the "S" word. Bob's eyes turned into laser beams of resentment.

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT