ADVERTISEMENT

Losing to Purdue is Unacceptable

Care to provide any color on this semi coherent troll post? Help us with tournaments, attendance and venue comments. I will wait. I caution you however to refrain from wishing cancer on anyone again.

Thanks in advance.

Well let's see...

IU has never won the B1G tournament and isn't going to the NCAA tournament this year. Your Senior Night game had an entirely empty balcony. That empty balcony is located an equivalent distance from the floor to Brown or Greene County as mentioned by a dwindling number of IU fans right here in this thread. These are all epic fails compared to Purdue.

Still waiting for a link to someone wishing cancer on people. My brother had a brain tumor, so it certainly won't be me wishing that hell on anyone. I think you wish so much that someone from Purdue would do such a thing or become violent at a game that you think these things actually happen.

Well let's see...

IU has never won the B1G tournament and isn't going to the NCAA tournament this year. Your Senior Night game had an entirely empty balcony. That empty balcony is located an equivalent distance from the floor to Brown or Greene County as mentioned by a dwindling number of IU fans right here in this thread. These are all epic fails compared to Purdue.

Still waiting for a link to someone wishing cancer on people. My brother had a brain tumor, so it certainly won't be me wishing that hell on anyone. I think you wish so much that someone from Purdue would do such a thing or become violent at a game that you think these things actually happen.
wishing cancer? maybe a bit over the top?

Well let's see...

Thats the problem with trailortrash...they win something and think theyve done something. When youve equaled our accomplishments, then you can talk. PU will once again fade away...like always...quickly. IU will return to our norm...just like you will return to yours.

Thats the problem with trailortrash...they win something and think theyve done something. When youve equaled our accomplishments, then you can talk. PU will once again fade away...like always...quickly. IU will return to our norm...just like you will return to yours.

Can you elaborate what returning to our norm looks like and what returning to your norm looks like?

Reactions: lonnie boyd
Well let's see...

So as usual your comments are empty as a result of your embittered existence. Even with an almost empty west balcony there were many more in attendance at TAH during the worst season in some time than there were in the Hog Barn during your best.

Oh...and TAH was sold out all season without the constant discounting and daily PU emails begging someone...anyone to buy tickets. Sad.

But consistent with all of this you choose to live an the IU board during this most impressive of PU seasons. In the end IU grads win...we always do.

Now go back to GBI and cuddle up with your pal Abugabby and post more unthinkable things about other human beings as you did about Hep and the rest of the IU coaches. You are a special kind of shit.

Reactions: indiana ed
wishing cancer? maybe a bit over the top?

When Hep passed away there was belief by many that IU was on the rise and this upset some of the worst of the worst on GBI. ROundy here and his nasty pal Abugabby openly mocked Hep who was a tremendous human being then went as far as to wish "ass cancer" on the rest of the IU coaches that dared build a better program. Single worst thing I have ever seen on these boards.

Reactions: indiana ed
When Hep passed away there was belief by many that IU was on the rise and this upset some of the worst of the worst on GBI. ROundy here and his nasty pal Abugabby openly mocked Hep who was a tremendous human being then went as far as to wish "ass cancer" on the rest of the IU coaches that dared build a better program. Single worst thing I have ever seen on these boards.

This is the single worst bit of slander I've seen you attempt. And you have set the bar really high over the years, Longball. Your nerves appear to be really exposed right now. I hope for things turn around for your team soon so you can settle down a bit. Sheesh!

So as usual your comments are empty as a result of your embittered existence. Even with an almost empty west balcony there were many more in attendance at TAH during the worst season in some time than there were in the Hog Barn during your best.

Oh...and TAH was sold out all season without the constant discounting and daily PU emails begging someone...anyone to buy tickets. Sad.

But consistent with all of this you choose to live an the IU board during this most impressive of PU seasons. In the end IU grads win...we always do.

Now go back to GBI and cuddle up with your pal Abugabby and post more unthinkable things about other human beings as you did about Hep and the rest of the IU coaches. You are a special kind of shit.

I would love to hear Courtsensetemp's commentary on GBI if Mackey had thousands not in attendance on senior night, especially if you hold emails over semester break in such high regard. Hold up the mirror.

By the way, the only reason any Purdue fan is here is because repeated train wrecks and dumpster fires by a rival are quite highlarious to view.

I would love to hear Courtsensetemp's commentary on GBI if Mackey had thousands not in attendance on senior night, especially if you hold emails over semester break in such high regard. Hold up the mirror.

By the way, the only reason any Purdue fan is here is because repeated train wrecks and dumpster fires by a rival are quite highlarious to view.

Emails all year Ace including for the late season games other than IU, not just break weeks. If you spent as much money at PU as I have, you would get all the emails as well. Sad. Btw there have been plenty of games over the years with many empty seats in the Hog Barn.

This is the single worst bit of slander I've seen you attempt. And you have set the bar really high over the years, Longball. Your nerves appear to be really exposed right now. I hope for things turn around for your team soon so you can settle down a bit. Sheesh!

Slander only applies absent truth. What you guys chose to do was simply sickening. Just go back and take your stench with you.

What exactly is a "trailor"? Once you can spell simple words correctly, then you can talk. TIA

Boys, I'm an IU Grad. Sorry to step on your sensitive toes. But you should get out and about more to see I'm right. Great place to start would be Louisville. A program like IU should have an arena like that.

Yum or Bankers Life or United Center are all cookie cutter. That's fine for a venue that hosts professional sports, they're counting on revenue from the private suites. But for a college arena, the suites would be helpful but they're not required. The Hall definitely has design flaws with seats having poor sightlines. As said above, I'd like to see an modern, improved Hall but still loosely based on the original design sans balconies. It could be done; frankly, it should have been done. But that's all water over the dam.

Reactions: tkejones

Which is why I enjoy spending time on the Purdue football boards , lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT