ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for tickets

Feb 22, 2008
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I take my mother to an IU game once per season as a birthday gift. Does anybody have tickets to the Michigan game that they would be interested in selling? she is scared of heights, so lower level is a must. thanks for any replies.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I take my mother to an IU game once per season as a birthday gift. Does anybody have tickets to the Michigan game that they would be interested in selling? she is scared of heights, so lower level is a must. thanks for any replies.

Try here or here. You should have a few options.

Reactions: bananapants
Look at stubhub too especially if you can just wait til close to game time. Some of these people on the ticket forums are asking for the moon to watch subpar basketball.

Try the 3000 students who never show up lol

You may want to consider the fact that your own program has been non-stop emailing; offering discounted tickets all season and is currently discounting the Rutgers game to $14.

This when you have one of the best teams in decades. Consider that Cletus before you embarrass yourself further by running you mouth.

Reactions: YOTHN
Cletus? Ok? Listen Court, you're the one always running your mouth about Purdue attendance. Eat your crow. That student section last night was not good at all. And though I agree Purdue has many fair weather fans, its as tough an environment as any big 10 school. in fact, I'd say Purdue/IU/MSU are the three toughest (in no particular order). Not sure why you minimize Mackey?

Cletus

Reactions: PurdueGator
Cletus? Ok? Listen Court, you're the one always running your mouth about Purdue attendance. Eat your crow. That student section last night was not good at all. And though I agree Purdue has many fair weather fans, its as tough an environment as any big 10 school. in fact, I'd say Purdue/IU/MSU are the three toughest (in no particular order). Not sure why you minimize Mackey?

Cletus

Its just REALLY easy to do to Mackey...

Cletus

The only reason you know the student section was bad last night is because of me. My comments are out there and well documented. You can't see the balcony on TV and I made that clear. Now you try to use it against me?? Huh?

Regarding attendance at Makey, all I did was factually report what is in my inbox day after day. $14 seats for this PU team that I keep hearing is so awesome? I didn't minimize Makey, PU grads did.

You want to talk attendance? Fine, but drop the embittered crap first.

The only reason you know the student section was bad last night is because of me. My comments are out there and well documented. You can't see the balcony on TV and I made that clear. Now you try to use it against me?? Huh?

Regarding attendance at Makey, all I did was factually report what is in my inbox day after day. $14 seats for this PU team that I keep hearing is so awesome? I didn't minimize Makey, PU grads did.

You want to talk attendance? Fine, but drop the embittered crap first.

Oh he's not comparing IU to PU attendance. He can't possibly be. I mean.....just no. Isn't there like a 4k per game difference year after year? 290k people come through the gates at IU compared to 245ish at PU.

Oh he's not comparing IU to PU attendance. He can't possibly be. I mean.....just no. Isn't there like a 4k per game difference year after year? 290k people come through the gates at IU compared to 245ish at PU.

He was simply taking shots at IU from the usual PU grad position of embittered ignorance.

What happened? I've had good luck with them just before tip-off.

Yeah, that's definitely not usual.

Although, last year before the Michigan game I was trying to get rid of a couple lower level tickets and found this guy outside the hall taking his mom out to a game for her bday. Something about always taking her and with her fear of heights, he wanted to be lower to the court yadda yadda yadda........ aaaaaaaanyways I raked him over the coals. It was pretty unbelievable what I was able to get away with.

Reactions: bananapants
Yeah, that's definitely not usual.

Although, last year before the Michigan game I was trying to get rid of a couple lower level tickets and found this guy outside the hall taking his mom out to a game for her bday. Something about always taking her and with her fear of heights, he wanted to be lower to the court yadda yadda yadda........ aaaaaaaanyways I raked him over the coals. It was pretty unbelievable what I was able to get away with.

3923cf33dc1406317c35d5aa11c39cc5d66ec8ea7669081584fec0a4cdf454d2.jpg

Reactions: YOTHN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT