ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO! I have 'insufficient privileges' to post in the Official Debate thread

The sorry little bitch banned me from the Ukraine thread over two years ago...no explanation..nothing....
You were literally flooding the thread with propaganda that came straight from the Kremlin. You're free to believe what you want and even swear your allegiance to a foreign dictator, but your insistence on repeatedly interrupting the thread with this ridiculous nonsense was interfering with a good discussion. Since you were - and still are - clearly incapable of contributing to a good discussion, you were sacrificed for the greater good.

Don't like it? Start a new Russia thread. See who follows you down your weird twisted path.

You’re spot on pastor. And they continue to post at him in that thread and he has no way to respond. No way to retaliate. He just has to read it and take it. Just eat it. The attacks. The misstatements and mischaracterizations. The outright lies.
I’m not sure I can recall a darker 24 hours on the board for the dream team. Probably the end of Cray but that’s it
And their attitude would be, "it's ok because he deserves it. He's Maga or a Rightie. Therefore he is not truly human".

You were literally flooding the thread with propaganda that came straight from the Kremlin. You're free to believe what you want and even swear your allegiance to a foreign dictator, but your insistence on repeatedly interrupting the thread with this ridiculous nonsense was interfering with a good discussion. Since you were - and still are - clearly incapable of contributing to a good discussion, you were sacrificed for the greater good.

Don't like it? Start a new Russia thread. See who follows you down your weird twisted path.
So that Russian propaganda thread is all your fault?

It's crazy because in real time @DANC is actually demonstrating how easily folks online can be manipulated by Russian misinformation. THIS is the type of foreign interference in our elections that makes the most impact. The problem is helping people like him see he's been duped. Herculean task.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
It's crazy because in real time @DANC is actually demonstrating how easily folks online can be manipulated by Russian misinformation. THIS is the type of foreign interference in our elections that makes the most impact. The problem is helping people like him see he's been duped. Herculean task.
I'm not the one who was duped on Russian Collusion, Dopey.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Lucy01 and Indyhorn
Coming from a dupe such as you, this is rich irony.

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
You are a dupe. I am not.

What Russian information am I sharing, Dopey?
Well, for starters a lot of the Hunter Biden crap you regurgitate is from Alexander Smirnov, who was arrested for lying to the FBI and admitted he has ties to Russian intelligence. So if you're pushing the information he shared as a Republican described, 'top FBI informant' you were sharing Russian misinformation.

And if even if you weren't a direct follower of some of these right wing influencers, some of the information the Russian misinformation they shared likely made its way downstream to you. I know for a fact I've seen Dave Rubin's stuff shared here. In fairness, I can't say for sure that it was you.

That said, there might be some things Goat deleted that you were sharing. It's hard telling because a lot of what you say and share is from a lot of questionable sources.

Unbelievable.
Debate and democracy are too fragile to let you participate against the pocket propagandists. Those who called all non-Hillary voters "racists" for a decade now want only their subjective civility in the debate - they have a Pawn to protect.

Power corrupts a feeling-driven liberal much faster than a thinking person. They are better than you so they must protect the weak by enforcing their superiority. Its their duty to take your booty and spread it amongst the serfs.

But have no fear - you will love Big BrotherSister soon. For a nominal service fee, they can get you to nirvana tonight.

So you are 5% of the way to reaching the number if threads stoll has kicked me out of.

Boo hoo
You should be kicked off the board. You’re at once uneducated and uninformed. You know nothing about politics, policy, administration, or law. So all you can do is non content insult pile ons. Hickory the insult dog. Not comic. Bc they’re never comedic. Just dumb

I explained above that I thought it was a debate thread about the most recent debate.

I knew it at the time, but didn't say anything.
bs-bs-meter.gif

Interesting. And you blocked me from posting for say 'Go fvck yourself'.

Ban yourself, hypocrite.
You should be kicked off the board. You’re at once uneducated and uninformed. You know nothing about politics, policy, administration, or law. So all you can do is non content insult pile ons. Hickory the insult dog. Not comic. Bc they’re never comedic. Just dumb

I like Hickory’s insults.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT