ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO, I forgot the game was on.

I don't really think...

not coming on here game after game and throwing out Nazi references and comparisons to rape and saying how much you don't care about the program (despite doing it, again, game after game) means she has a crush on the guy. We won. We're in first. On to the next game.

IU fans aren't any smarter than any other fanbase.

We sure do like to pat ourselves on the back though.

I know, I know, I posted a differing opinion...I'll leave now.

Dont forget the Trailblazers

They move the ball like mofos and make shots. I look forward to their games over IU these days. I always had considered myself as someone that would never chose to watch the NBA over IU or NCAA ball until now. Rip City!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I was just joshin' ya

I actually just wanted to use the term "dorks"

+1 I'll be the one that says it

I'm definitely not rooting for us to win.

I don't cheer against us per se, but make me choose to beat PSU by 3 at home or lose, and I would rather us lose. It's for the greater good. Many here were wanting the Colts to Suck for Luck. It's no different.

This one is like every other year...

a couple of really good players playing well at times, awful at others. Playing well at home. Chitty on the road.

The difference is that none of those really good players is tall.

I'm drinking this kool-aid.

I agree with your original point. Why does money think we GAFF that he forgot the game was on? Totally ghey.

Most of these ____ aren't going to be happy until Stevens is the coach...even though it isn't happening tomorrow. In the meantime I will enjoy every IU victory regardless how it is played. At minimum, we score the basketball and aren't losing 53-49 ball games. Time will tell what happens on the coaching front. I enjoy the energy even if it occasionally leads to a boner play that the haters will talk about all week while dismissing the 9 other plays being made by the same guy.

I think the word you were searching for is "asshats"....

as that applies to pretty much everyone that frequents these parts.

And I agree with you - I can't root against my favorite team in the hope that a loss now might lead to DESTINY tomorrow. Yes, I get aggravated at how they play (I probably yelled at Yogi about 10x last night - damn, he plays stoopid some times) and yes I get aggravated at Crean and his sub patterns etc etc etc but, I'm going to enjoy the win today.

And I'll take one of Troy's boneheaded plays for the four to five positive ones he makes; I think that kid is getting better and better.

Drive the baseline under the basket HARD

and hope a passing lane opens up to an open shooter.

I decided last night that CTC MUST teach this because Yogi does it far too often and then have it rub off on Troy (which passing is better than his usual dippsy do, hope my English is spot on, shot).

Crean doesn't deserve credit for the conference

playing under expectations. He may look good in conference standing, but national computer rankings and the RPI have us in the 50's and 60's. If that makes this Creans best coaching job, then we absolutely need another coach.

and make one more dribble near the basket

which is fine for an athlete like VO, but when you're a 6' PG, then it basically obligates you to try and score because that extra dribble eliminates the option of making a pass.

The best team we've beaten is #17. The worst team we've lost to is #116.

Where we fall between there is yet to be decided.

And we lost that game after having significant double digit leads twice or our worst loss would be to #44. It seemed clearly like a game we lost due to the coach counting his chickens rather than how we played.

No matter, the 4 teams we have lost to have a combined record of 50-16.

The top 4 teams we have beaten have a combined record of 50-18.

Louisville and MSU were sad but every team has those games. Duke lost to Miami by 20 last night. And they were at home in Cameron.

I know you don't like it. When it isn't clicking I don't like it. But I am enjoying the ride.

The probabilities are astronomical that this season will end in any fashion that will appease me. But I'll let circumstances dictate that, not my fears.

I just might get to eat my cake and have it too.

WE'RE 56TH!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT