ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs Iowa

The Vid

Hall of Famer
Oct 16, 2005
A road win would go a long way for this team. Let’s go Rob, keep it rolling. “It’s ok to be good man, it really is.”

I have an odd feeling, which is more like a lack of feeling, before this game. I’m not anxious about whether or not this team will try. I hope this is the new IU gameday experience.

I feel just the opposite! Got a good feeling tonight! I think IU is starting to figure things out a little more on offense and their defense can play well vs any Team! I dont see a blowout, but a winnable game for IU!

I feel just the opposite! Got a good feeling tonight! I think IU is starting to figure things out a little more on offense and their defense can play well vs any Team! I dont see a blowout, but a winnable game for IU!
I haven’t graduated to a good feeling yet. I hope that’s next.

I have an odd feeling, which is more like a lack of feeling, before this game. I’m not anxious about whether or not this team will try. I hope this is the new IU gameday experience.
Same here. Foolishly would feel better if Woodson was 'suiting up'...

Man Race/Trayce forget to inbounds the ball more than any two bigs I have ever seen. I has to happen 2-3 times every game.

Waiting for Geronimo and Bates to come around may be exhausting.

Trey with two consecutive TOs? Come on man

Have, have, have to do away with these hockey line changes. Absolutely zero reason to sub out your entire lineup 8 minutes into the game.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Not a good stretch. 3 straight TOs and then a bad shot. Iowa really pushes the pace. We need to hustle back at light speed.

There we go! Trey and Race.
If Trey can start hitting 3’s, that’s a game changer for him

Outside injuries and foul trouble, we should NEVER not have multiple starters in the game. All these kids could play 35 plus minutes easily if timeouts are used wisely with the TV timeouts.

Outside injuries and foul trouble, we should NEVER not have multiple starters in the game. All these kids could play 35 plus minutes easily if timeouts are used wisely with the TV timeouts.
This team has to build depth. The more we can play our bench and still win, the better. Plus it gives a good opportunity to see who might be feeling pretty well on the bench.

OK guys.... forget the T!!!!! You know Iowa is going to pick it up now!!!!!!!

FIght now!!!!!!!!! TURN IT ON.... and don't let them get on a run!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT