ADVERTISEMENT

LINK: Serious Question For The Dems On The Board

Hoosier_Hack

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2011
I just read this story about the Dems possibly trying to boot AOC through the use of redistricting. AOC instead of paying dues to the DNC started her own PAC to support candidates to Primary certain incumbents within her own Party.

I can see why the DNC would attack this. But it brings me to my question. Isn’t what we see with the AOC/Bernie factions of the Dem Party, really more of a second party issue? I mean, on the Repub side we have differences within our tent with Libertarians, Republicans, Conservatives, etc, but the differences aren’t as pronounced as what the Dems are enduring. What we are seeing on the Dem side is a complete difference in philosophy and even values to an extent. How can that continue without some change? What do you guys think needs to happen or do you not see a problem with it?

im just not seeing how the party can continue on as if everything is fine and not address the 800 pound gorilla in the room. As Dems, are any of you thinking it needs addressed? Do you feel enough is being done?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-may-try-to-eliminate-ocasio-cortezs-house-seat-paper-says

The local Fox News radio station news talk commentators mention AOC frequently as is if she were an important spokesperson for the Democratic party.

Is it the Democrats or Republicans who want AOC (or AOC herself) to be the centerfold for her party?

Candidates such as Trump or AOC can self promote themselves into the national political spotlight these days regardless of whether their ideas are endorsed by the party establishment. It is a sign of the times.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoosboot
So we have Fox News promoting a NY Post editorial piece that paints AOC in a bad light. Color me skeptical.

Why is it that AOC gets more ink on Murdoch outlets than anywhere else?

Reactions: hoosboot
So we have Fox News promoting a NY Post editorial piece that paints AOC in a bad light. Color me skeptical.

It's not right wing rumors that NY is likely to lose at least one House seat after redistricting. And I've seen it mentioned in places such as The Atlantic that AOC's seat is most in jeopardy. Schumer seems constantly looking over his shoulder worried about a primary challenge from her..... to the point that he broke ranks with Pelosi and voted agaisnt USMCA.

The Justice Dems are the Tea Party of the left. They'll burn shit to the ground if necessary.

Kinda strange how all the other stations use the same terms and stories as the other stations isn’t it?

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT