ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Playbook

Is there a reason you're starting another topic with something that was being discussed yesterday?

It was the start of a good discussion, but you got to label something 'liberal' you don't agree with this morning, so you're good.

Last edited:
Probably thought you had a scoop.

Is there a reason you're starting another topic with something that was being discussed yesterday?

It was the start of a good discussion, but you got to label something 'liberal' you don't agree with this morning, so you're good.
Remember, this forum is a liberal playground where conservative opinions are suppressed.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Remember, this forum is a liberal playground where conservative opinions are suppressed.
Correct, but at least Stol comes at it from an objective POV.

amiriteeel.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
making unfounded political accusations is right out of the conservative playbook.

And here I thought stoll said he was done shitposting lol

If a "liberal playbook" means a stupid and desperate attempt to build readership then Deadspin definitely over the years operates from this playbook.

For example, this Wiki article describes a story published by Deadspin as follows...

In July 2017, Deadspin sparked controversy when in response to Senator John McCain's brain cancer diagnosis, Deadspin's Twitter account tweeted that the website did not want to "hear another ****ing word about John McCain unless he dies or does something useful for once."[45]

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

”Liberal” is morphing into “crazy”.

This isn’t the first time a liberal has manipulated facts for the sole purpose of screaming RACISM!

And why do they legalize marijuana, wink at Chinese fentanyl, and ban menthol?

Menstruating men.

Excusing Hamas.

There is so much craziness going on we can’t even have a good old fashioned discussion of a liberal point of view. This site isn’t big enough to list all the crazy/left/liberal/progressive BS.

This isn’t the first time a liberal has manipulated facts for the sole purpose of screaming RACISM!

Menstruating men.

Excusing Hamas.
Well, no one seems to be buying into his perspective, so right now it's just a bunch of binary thinking old men on a basketball message board.
There is so much craziness going on we can’t even have a good old fashioned discussion of a liberal point of view. This site isn’t big enough to list all the crazy/left/liberal/progressive BS.
Child please. We're having a discussion about it on another topic. Stol starts a separate topic presumptively labeling it as "liberal", and you're in it whining about not being able to have a good discussion.

You probably walk by mirrors at home and blame the old f*cker in it for staring at you.

Well, no one seems to be buying into his perspective, so right now it's just a bunch of binary thinking old men on a basketball message board.

Child please. We're having a discussion about it on another topic. Stol starts a separate topic presumptively labeling it as "liberal", and you're in it whining about not being able to have a good discussion.

You probably walk by mirrors at home and blame the old f*cker in it for staring at you.
Menstruating men makes more sense than this post.

Menstruating men.

Excusing Hamas.

On the subject of craziness, the whole notion of fans spending hours before a game trying to make themselves appear as a team mascot seems like a crazy endeavor to me.

Suspect they are hoping to gain a moment of fame by being on television. In other words, they are more interested in drawing attention to themselves than they are rooting for their team.

On the subject of craziness, the whole notion of fans spending hours before a game trying to make themselves appear as a team mascot seems like a crazy endeavor to me.

Suspect they are hoping to gain a moment of fame by being on television. In other words, they are more interested in drawing attention to themselves than they are rooting for their team.
Craziness takes many forms. Many don’t matter but some others matter a lot. I think the wave at stadiums is crazy. But I’m just an old guy. Even I will wear my team cap on game day. I wear my grandson’s hockey team sweatshirt to his games. Is that really different from face paint?

Reactions: DANC and hoot1

Menstruating men.

Excusing Hamas.

It would be easy to counter anything you consider crazy ( which many you just don’t understand or lie about) with Trump and Trumper craziness. Every. Single. Day. Doesn’t come close.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Sounds like the chiefs fans are going to paint their faces next game in solidarity with the kid. I heard him interviewed. Sounded like a nice little kid. Some awful adults out there
Minor point here, but why do a lot of people say/write that he painted his face with the Chiefs’ colors? The Chiefs are red and white/yellow. There is no black anywhere on their uniforms that I can see.

Minor point here, but why do a lot of people say/write that he painted his face with the Chiefs’ colors? The Chiefs are red and white/yellow. There is no black anywhere on their uniforms that I can see.
Logo. It’s a secondary color

Logo. It’s a secondary color
Okay. I guess I can buy that, a little black outlining around KC and then the arrowhead border. But yellow and white are still the real colors.

Cam Cameron’s IU logo had black around the logo but I don’t think anybody would add black as part of IU’s color scheme.

Just nitpicking, I guess. So, carry on.

Okay. I guess I can buy that, a little black outlining around KC and then the arrowhead border. But yellow and white are still the real colors.

Cam Cameron’s IU logo had black around the logo but I don’t think anybody would add black as part of IU’s color scheme.

and getting yellow paint might be harder. as someone who has a daughter's presentation at school and a ufc toddler in tow tonight i'd grab the quickest easiest shit to shut em both down

There was no reason for race baiters to go after this kid. I hope he sues everyone he can.

I understand republicans do stupid stuff. I am sick of democrats doing the race baiting at every turn. They do the same with the hundreds of genders and phobe mania.

There was no reason for race baiters to go after this kid. I hope he sues everyone he can.

I understand republicans do stupid stuff. I am sick of democrats doing the race baiting at every turn. They do the same with the hundreds of genders and phobe mania.
the response of a cult

Reactions: DANC
They updated the story to include a statement from the Santa Ynez Band.

Updated Nov. 30: Per Front Office Sports, the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians, whom the fan and his family are affiliated with, have released a statement condemning the “wearing regalia as part of a costume or participating in any other type of cultural appropriation.” Here’s the full statement:

“We are aware that a young member of our community attended a Kansas City Chiefs game in a headdress and face paint in his way of supporting his favorite team. Please keep in mind that the decisions made by individuals or families in our community are their own and may not reflect the views of the broader tribal community. As a federally recognized tribe, the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians does not endorse wearing regalia as part of a costume or participating in any other type of cultural appropriation.”

I clicked this link so you didn't have to

It would be easy to counter anything you consider crazy ( which many you just don’t understand or lie about) with Trump and Trumper craziness. Every. Single. Day. Doesn’t come close.
I don’t think you can. Everything about Trump is pretty much him. The liberal craziness goes wide and cuts deep. But give it your best shot.

Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
T
Any number of Native American tribes and septs painted their faces and bodies using black .

summary:

some media person: It's awful that someone dressed up as a cartoonish character / Native American stereotype
the person: I'm a Native American
the tribe: Nobody in our tribe should ever dress up as a cartoonish character / Native American stereotype

and

They updated the story to include a statement from the Santa Ynez Band.

Updated Nov. 30: Per Front Office Sports, the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians, whom the fan and his family are affiliated with, have released a statement condemning the “wearing regalia as part of a costume or participating in any other type of cultural appropriation.” Here’s the full statement:

I clicked this link so you didn't have to
My first reaction was “how in the hell are they going to accuse a member of their own tribe of cultural appropriation?”

Then I read it again and that’s not what they said.

They said members of their tribe are free to dress as they please and that the decisions of those people do not necessarily reflect the views of the tribe.

And THEN they said they condemn all forms of cultural appropriation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT