ADVERTISEMENT

Last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

78alum

Recruit
Mar 9, 2002
What stood out to me last night was a completely different demeanour, especially by TJD. No flexing or screaming after a great play, just acting like this is expected. Announcers mentioned near the mid point of 2nd half, TDJ keeping the team focused on play and not on score. This is huge IMO. Trusting this is the start of better things to come.

What stood out to me last night was a completely different demeanour, especially by TJD. No flexing or screaming after a great play, just acting like this is expected. Announcers mentioned near the mid point of 2nd half, TDJ keeping the team focused on play and not on score. This is huge IMO. Trusting this is the start of better things to come.
I had a work event so I had to tape it. Looking forward to watching it tonight.

Even if he/she did work at waffle house, who cares? They are helping pay taxes just like you to fund your rediculously high liberal policies that are killing the USofA.
Can we stop this? Why devolve this thread into yet another political commentary? Do you think you will change even one person's beliefs? This is a basketball board. Let's keep it that way.

Even if he/she did work at waffle house, who cares? They are helping pay taxes just like you to fund your rediculously high liberal policies that are killing the USofA.
belive or not just got home fromwaffle house they aint paying taxes but are good people, your bitcs ass non paing billionares are keeping idits like u down, smother covvered and chked try it, get out with the litle people

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT