ADVERTISEMENT

Last 15 Games... what path do you see this team taking...

Talk about unicorns and rainbow. I listened to the peegs podcast and the guy is very encouraged from the Penn State and Wisconsin games. It seems like they are living in and alternative universe or they just hang out with Greg Doyel a lot.

Talk about unicorns and rainbow. I listened to the peegs podcast and the guy is very encouraged from the Penn State and Wisconsin games. It seems like they are living in and alternative universe or they just hang out with Greg Doyel a lot.
the Wisconsin loss was a "good loss".....and won't count against IU near as much as the loss to IPFW or the 30 point loss to Michigan....or the home losses...Its second only to the Louisville loss as a "good loss".....There....I fixed it for the sunshine pumpers.

Yes, very strange and it's been that way since the end of the season two years ago when we initially thought it was over for Crean. They objectively evaluated him and the program at that point and all of the sudden they flipped to the sunshine and rainbows approach at the end of the season.

Really weird and I'm surprised we don't hear people discuss this more. It wasn't just them that flipped all of the sudden either. Quite a few of the people that cover IU did the same.

Yes, very strange and it's been that way since the end of the season two years ago when we initially thought it was over for Crean. They objectively evaluated him and the program at that point and all of the sudden they flipped to the sunshine and rainbows approach at the end of the season.

Really weird and I'm surprised we don't hear people discuss this more. It wasn't just them that flipped all of the sudden either. Quite a few of the people that cover IU did the same.
Don't fret. It is happening. Lol

Most guys on the IU team would not have any idea of the rivalry and we only have two Indiana kids on the whole roster and one does not even play.

No, but this is a very important game for IUs post season hopes and the students will be all over them. OTOH beating IU is PUs National Championship...always has been and they will be quite pumped.

No, but this is a very important game for IUs post season hopes and the students will be all over them. OTOH beating IU is PUs National Championship...always has been and they will be quite pumped.

Ahh the national championship/super bowl comment. Never gets old. Outside of it being a rivalry game, it's just another game for us. It wouldn't be a good loss for us. Do you think the student section will make fun of Isaac's sister again?

Ahh the national championship/super bowl comment. Never gets old. Outside of it being a rivalry game, it's just another game for us. It wouldn't be a good loss for us. Do you think the student section will make fun of Isaac's sister again?[/QUOT
So just another game. That's why you idiot chant IU sucked even when playing NJIT. Right. Got ya

It's a stupid chant. Our focus is always on the postseason. If we beat IU in the process, that's simply a bonus.

Ahh the national championship/super bowl comment. Never gets old. Outside of it being a rivalry game, it's just another game for us. It wouldn't be a good loss for us. Do you think the student section will make fun of Isaac's sister again?

No, they didn't the first time. And you know that...everyone knows that story. Will his mother tweet shit again?

if we get to 19 wins with a game to play, coach will tell us with glee that we're about to get #20...just like like he did in year 7. even with his crappy ncsos he'll truly believe that is enough to get us in the NCAAs. there will be a twinkle in his eye. he'll talk about having young players and how much we've improved. he'll talk about injuries. hell, he may even talk about zeller. He was doing that 2 years after the dude was gone. lol

this, i see.
Oh yes the young but half will either go pro or transfer. All that glass need to give another extension.

W Jan 10 @ Maryland L
W Jan 15 vs Rutgers W
L Jan 18 @ Penn St. W
L Jan 21 vs Michigan St. W
W Jan 26 @ Michigan L
L Jan 29 @ Northwestern L
W Feb 1 vs Penn St. W
L Feb 5 @ Wisconsin L
W Feb 9 vs Purdue L
W Feb 12 vs Michigan L
L Feb 15 @ Minnesota L
W Feb 21 @ Iowa
W Feb 25 vs Northwestern
L Feb 28 @ Purdue
W Mar 4 @ Ohio St.

9-6 , (20-11 overall)

I guess I was being a little optimistic.... 2 games under at this point

W Jan 10 @ Maryland
W Jan 15 vs Rutgers
L Jan 18 @ Penn St.
L Jan 21 vs Michigan St.
W Jan 26 @ Michigan
L Jan 29 @ Northwestern
W Feb 1 vs Penn St.
L Feb 5 @ Wisconsin
W Feb 9 vs Purdue
W Feb 12 vs Michigan
L Feb 15 @ Minnesota
W Feb 21 @ Iowa
W Feb 25 vs Northwestern
L Feb 28 @ Purdue
W Mar 4 @ Ohio St.

9-6 , (20-11 overall)

Well... IU went 6-9.... never would have guessed it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT