ADVERTISEMENT

Lander or Ivey

Status
Not open for further replies.
What leaves a mark is that you were so scared to follow through on a meet up that you deleted your Twitter account. That’s funny and really sad, bit after what happened to you, I understand why you’re a little gun shy. No wonder this is your only place you can post. You got worked bad. Ouch!
I have not had a twatter account for about two years.

You are burning the furniture at this point.

I have not had a twatter account for about two years.

You are burning the furniture at this point.
Is that why you deleted it earlier today after I offered to message you there? So funny that you’d try to lie, but it was really easy to find. Anyone here can search and see it, too. In fairness, you really got worked, didnt you? No wonder you have such a massive inferiority complex. Ouch.

ziontucky@yahoo.com

Zero excuses for you now, Ace, but I know you’ll find a bunch. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: Btfu2017
Is that why you deleted it earlier today after I offered to message you there? So funny that you’d try to lie, but it was really easy to find. Anyone here can search and see it, too. In fairness, you really got worked, didnt you? No wonder you have such a massive inferiority complex. Ouch.

ziontucky@yahoo.com

2+ years ago.

Lol you are toast

2+ years ago.

Lol you are toast
No it wasn’t. So funny that you did that after inviting me to your tailgate. We both know. I knew you didn’t go to IU games, but it is funny how you buried yourself on this one. And Wow. No wonder you want to doxx others. Lol.

• Wow
No it wasn’t. So funny that you did that after inviting me to your tailgate. We both know. I knew you didn’t go to IU games, but it is funny how you buried yourself on this one. And Wow. No wonder you want to doxx others. Lol.
toast

" IU doesn’t really care about football, so he’s the perfect steward for such a program. IU fans would rather tailgate than watch a game, and bowls are currently drawing straws to see who gets stuck hosting them and their non-traveling “fan base”. And, if perfect equals the 55th rated recruiting class nationally and 12th in the BiG, something hardcore IU fans (all 8 of you) think is great, he’s definitely perfection for you. LOLEO"

~Birnk403/Kern County/Ordfan

This was posted on GBI the same season IU delivered 20K+ to JAX for the Tenn game.

" IU doesn’t really care about football, so he’s the perfect steward for such a program. IU fans would rather tailgate than watch a game, and bowls are currently drawing straws to see who gets stuck hosting them and their non-traveling “fan base”. And, if perfect equals the 55th rated recruiting class nationally and 12th in the BiG, something hardcore IU fans (all 8 of you) think is great, he’s definitely perfection for you. LOLEO"

~Birnk403/Kern County/Ordfan

This was posted on GBI the same season IU delivered 20K+ to JAX for the Tenn game.
Still awaiting the location of your tailgate so I may graciously accept your kind invitation, Court. I sent you an email address that guarantees discretion, so there shouldn’t be an issue. As for the Ghost Whspering, there’s zero support or credibility for you. And ouch.

Still awaiting the location of your tailgate so I may graciously accept your kind invitation, Court. I sent you an email address that guarantees discretion, so there shouldn’t be an issue. As for the Ghost Whspering, there’s zero support or credibility for you

You sent me nothing of the sort.

Will check in again tomorrow to see if you get serious, otherwise just same old Ordfan BS.

You sent me nothing of the sort.

Will check in again tomorrow to see if you get serious, otherwise just same old Ordfan BS.
Of course I did. It’s easily found in a post from yesterday earlier in this thread. I’m not surprised you ignored it since you continually are forced to log out of your account so you can scan the Purdue board for phanto, Ghost Whisperer posts. However, so that you can have it handy, here it is yet again:

Ziontucky@gmail.com

It clearly appears in post 1,002, and you responded to it in post 1,003. Do you ever, ever tell the truth about anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course I did. It’s easily found in a post from yesterday earlier in this thread. I’m not surprised you ignored it since you continually are forced to log out of your account so you can scan the Purdue board for phanto, Ghost Whisperer posts. However, so that you can have it handy, here it is yet again:

Ziontucky@gmail.com

It clearly appears in post 1,002, and your responded to it in post 1,003. Do you ever, ever tell the truth about anything?
lol

here is one for you: WestLaffysmells@yahoo.com

• Sad
And here I thought I'd find discussion about Ivey and Lander rather than 2 idiots fighting it out. Entertaining I guess.
No, you just found Court weaseling out of a tailgate invite he extended to me. I even offered to bring something decidedly better than his brew of choice, Coors Light, yet he’s chosen to renege in shame. His cowardice is my loss.

Man, this thread went down a rabbit hole fast. I doubt that we can ever know who was who back when, nor should we give a flying fig either. It is not important, and has nothing to do with discussing IU basketball.

Sometimes it is best just to ignore odd challenges. Respond once to correct bad information, but if the poster persists, you are unlikely to change his mind. That's when you move on to other things and just ignore the garbage. IN the end, it has no material impact on your life or reputation. (Yes, I am talking about both sides to this weird off track debate).

:cool:

lol

Tailgates were hot by mid morning but hopping. Too bad you weren't anywhere near Btown and yet claim some sort of victory. Ordy 101.

Congrats on IU's loss Ordy.
Too had you didn’t show up to experience a great atmosphere at MS. You should give it a try sometime, but everyone knew you’d stay away. Quite a few people had fun with it online though.

• Haha
lol Ok Ordy.

Too bad you missed it, though there’s not really any reason for you to attend. You might have fun if you went, though. Lol. And who knew you were famous for extending ghostly invitations, only to not show? The online chatter was quite humorous.

Too bad you missed it, though there’s not really any reason for you to attend. You might have fun if you went, though. Lol. And who knew you were famous for extending ghostly invitations, only to not show? The online chatter was quite humorous.
You know what is funny Ordy/Kern?

I was in Btown from 9:00 AM to 9:15 PM Sat and you never crossed my mind. You were clearly not there and yet you claim you chatted about me online all day.

THAT...describes the situation very well. How does one get this embittered?

Have a dandy day.

You know what is funny Ordy/Kern?

I was in Btown from 9:00 AM to 9:15 PM Sat and you never crossed my mind. You were clearly not there and yet you claim you chatted about me online all day.

THAT...describes the situation very well. How does one get this embittered?

Have a dandy day.

I looked and looked for you near my HH spot, but you were nowhere to be found. I did see a guy dressed in yellow who was hiding under his mid-80s Chrysler K car, but that probably wasn’t you since you weren’t there.

Sorry you missed a good game and a great crowd. It was a fun atmosphere for those of us who are actual alums and long time fans. But, in case I somehow missed you and your fake bloodys and “breakfast burritos”, maybe you could tell us the name of the Chik Fil A winner, or the kid who won the Honda ”retrieve the kicking tee” contest. Lol. In fairness, the online commentary after you invited and then ghosted me was pretty funny. Those guys have great memories! I’m sure you’d find it hysterical.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ziontucky@yahoo.com

Leave me out of it! :)

Can the mods lock this thread? It sure as hell doesn't need revisiting. First, the topic has clearly been resolved. Second, the chicken fight is not worth wasting bits over. Don't read it!
Maybe just stay over at GBI and you don’t have to worry about it, Michael.

Reactions: YOTHN
I’m HoosierFan21 on GBI, but I heard Ordy is there, too. Did you see the fake release? It’s all over the GBI board, along with IU’s denial that they released it. Very humorous, especially after they traced it back to the author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT