ADVERTISEMENT

Lander or Ivey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offered him the chance to meet up for a beer and he obviously was nowhere near Btown. Maybe he will make the trip for you. He is still running his mouth on GBI about me and soon you if you keep this up. . Lol
Oh they love me on GBI already lol. No need for Ordy to bring me up over there. They do it on their own.

Oh you will hear from me around 11:15 Saturday. I’m confident you will not follow through.
Well, since Court has invited me to hang out with him, I’ll be there. He’s promised to post his parking space, though, so maybe he’ll invite you, too. I hope he’s still here after the doxx threat, though. Isn’t the game at noon? Why are you only arriving at 11:15am? Please tell me this isn’t your way of backing out like Court is trying to do.

Well, since Court has invited me to hang out with him, I’ll be there. He’s promised to post his parking space, though, so maybe he’ll invite you, too. I hope he’s still here after the doxx threat, though.
He could just create a new username as you have many times before.

Theres no link by which to PM you, as you know. Stop hiding behind such a lame excuse and admit you had no intention of following through on this. And, if you weren’t there Saturday, why did you make this statement in regard to the start / end time of the game:

“I personally like a later game but lots of kids were ready to go by 10:00 and Indy was a long commute on the disaster known at 37/69.”

How would you know if kids were ready to go by 10:00pm if you weren’t there? Just another lie, huh?

No problem, though. Where’s your spot? If you didn’t really want to invite me, just say so. Bit stop hiding behind the lane PM excuse. It makes you look really bad.
lol I took kids to games when they were young. I assure you they were ready to go. Hope that helps.

If you think posting spot #s on a public forum is great idea then post yours and I will meet you there. Otherwise PM me and i will welcome you to ours. Good drinks, good food and tremendous IU fans.

Methinks you are crawfishing here....

He could just create a new username as you have many times before.
Haven’t done that, but I’m sure he could. Are you going to link the Ghost Whisperer stuff from the Purdue board that Court isn’t able to do, in spite of his promises? Lol Make sure you include references to you, as you’ve claimed are there. Should be fun reading.

Oh they love me on GBI already lol. No need for Ordy to bring me up over there. They do it on their own.
Ask him about why Mizzou was not invited to the BIG. He got into one of his looooooong drawn out fights with his own fellow fans about that. And got abused in the process.

lol I took kids to games when they were young. I assure you they were ready to go. Hope that helps.

If you think posting spot #s on a public forum is great idea then post yours and I will meet you there. Otherwise PM me and i will welcome you to ours. Good drinks, good food and tremendous IU fans.

Methinks you are crawfishing here....
Have asked you multiple times how to PM you, and you’ve refused to provide an answer. I really want to accept your invitation but you seem to be doing everything possible to hide your location. Please provide any link and I’ll happily PM you. I realize the doxx threat may be problematic for you, so please do this ASAP! Otherwise, just tell me you didn’t really intend to invite me and I won’t mention it again. But, if you’re serious, please let me know where you’ll be.

Haven’t done that, but I’m sure he could. Are you going to link the Ghost Whisperer stuff from the Purdue board that Court isn’t able to do, in spite of his promises? Lol Make sure you include references to you, as you’ve claimed are there. Should be fun reading.
Here is a link to your posting history over there since apparently you need a reminder of how dumb you are.

Ask him about why Mizzou was not invited to the BIG. He got into one of his looooooong drawn out fights with his own fellow fans about that. And got abused in the process.
Please link this, as you promised to do. Not cut and paste stuff you make up, but actual links. And make it from you, not anyone else. Don’t log out and copy posts, link them. It should be easy. Thanks.

Here is a link to your posting history over there since apparently you need a reminder of how dumb you are.

Go and Search Kern County. That is his current name there and a former name of his here...which you can search as well.

When he was put in the penalty box here for six weeks he went nuts on me, all IU fans, Memorial Stadium, Coach Allen and some of the players. Poor choices that are Haunting him big time now.

Gotta run. Have a good evening.

Read through some of your posts over there. I can’t imagine being 60+ years old and trolling all day on Rivals forums. Pretty sad life.
If I’d posted there or was over 60, you might have a point. Since neither are accurate, however, it’s just more bs from you. Kinda like your invitation for a beer Saturday. Hopefully, Court invites you to his spot and he actually lets us both know where he’ll be. Would suck if he never gets around to telling us where he is.

Reactions: RunninRichie
If I’d posted there or was over 60, you might have a point. Since neither are accurate, however, it’s just more bs from you. Kinda like your invitation for a beer Saturday. Hopefully, Court invites you to his spot and he actually lets us both know where he’ll be. Would suck if he never gets around to telling us where he is.
You told us you graduated from IU in 84’. That puts you at 60+. Were you lying about that?

We know you troll over here considering you have almost 6k posts in less than 2 years. It doesn’t make you look any better being 60+ and trolling on this forum. Just an absolute sad life you live.

Go and Search Kern County. That is his current name there and a former name of his here...which you can search as well.

When he was put in the penalty box here for six weeks he went nuts on me, all IU fans, Memorial Stadium, Coach Allen and some of the players. Poor choices that are Haunting him big time now.

Gotta run. Have a good evening.
Please link those, along with the location of your parking spot of some way to contact you so I can be there Saturday. If you didn’t intend to invite me, just say the word and I won’t mention it again. But I really hope you’re serious.

You told us you graduated from IU in 84’. That puts you at 60+. Were you lying about that?

We know you troll over here considering you have almost 6k posts in less than 2 years. It doesn’t make you look any better being 60+ and trolling on this forum. Just an absolute sad life you live.
I wasn’t 23 when I graduated. Math another one of your struggles? Why aren’t you linking the posts you claim are from me? Lol. Make sure you get an invitation from Court for Saturday.

I wasn’t 23 when I graduated. Math another one of your struggles? Why aren’t you linking the posts you claim are from me? Lol.
So you are 59? Does that make it seem less sad to you that you’ve posted 6k posts in less than 2 years on this site (at least with this username)? That’s pathetic.

So you are 59? Does that make it seem less sad to you that you’ve posted 6k posts in less than 2 years on this site (at least with this username)? That’s pathetic.
No, it’s sad that you make allegations with zero proof, then are unable to back up any of them. You look like a fool, just like you do when the Purdue people come here and teach you about basketball. Either link the posts you claim are from me (with zero proof) or just admit you’re lying. Hope you can get an invitation to Court’s tailgate on Saturday. I doubt you’ll be at the game, but it would be great to meet you. Now, please provide an actual link instead of what you failed to do a few posts ago.

Reactions: RunninRichie
No, it’s sad that you make allegations with zero proof, then are unable to back up any of them. You look like a fool, just like you do when the Purdue people come here and teach you about basketball. Either link the posts you claim are from me (with zero proof) or just admit you’re lying. Hope you can get an invitation to Court’s tailgate on Saturday. I doubt you’ll be at the game, but it would be great to meet you. Now, please provide an actual link instead of what you failed to do a few posts ago.
Here is a link to you saying you graduated in 1984. That puts you at 59. That means you are a 59 year old spending your life trolling on a Rivals message board. What a loser.
I didn’t delete it, but I see it’s not there. That’s when I graduated, I freely posted it (unlike you, who refuse to do so, quite understandably and it, in no way, contradicts anything I’ve said about when I was a student in Bloomington (yet another lie from you, which is why you continue with your desperate stalking).

Please link these posts, as you promised you would. If you’re unable to do so, why not admit why you cannot? We both know the reasons, even if you’re so obviously scared to admit it. Lol.

Now, please stop ruining threads like this, in violation of board rules.

Here is a link to you saying you graduated in 1984. That puts you at 59. That means you are a 59 year old spending your life trolling on a Rivals message board. What a loser.
Well, I’m not even that old, but I’m also no troll. Unlike you, I’m an IU grad and lifelong fan who actually knows quite a bit about our sports programs. You’ve shown you know very little. If that makes me a troll, I’ll consider your ignorance a validation of my knowledge.

By the way, you’ve brought up Ordy / Ordman / Ordfan on a number of occasions, but I can’t find one exchange you’ve had with him. In fact, I can’t find anything posted under that name, nor can I find any evidence that said poster is banned (maybe a mod can help us here). Would you post a few of your particularly contentious ones with him / her here, just so we can see why there’s so much discord between the two of you?

And be sure to let me know if you score an invite to Court’s tailgate. Should be great fun.

Well, I’m not even that old, but I’m also no troll. Unlike you, I’m an IU grad and lifelong fan who actually knows quite a bit about our sports programs. You’ve shown you know very little. If that makes me a troll, I’ll consider your ignorance a validation of my knowledge.

By the way, you’ve brought up Ordy / Ordman / Ordfan on a number of occasions, but I can’t find one exchange you’ve had with him. In fact, I can’t find anything posted under that name, nor can I find any evidence that said poster is banned (maybe a mod can help us here). Would you post a few of your particularly contentious ones with him / her here, just so we can see why there’s so much discord between the two of you?

And be sure to let me know if you score an invite to Court’s tailgate. Should be great fun.
You are lying about graduating in 1984 if you are claiming to be younger than 59. No shock coming from you.

As you know, when a poster is banned, all of their posts are deleted.

59 years old and trolling Rivals forums. Pathetic loser.

You are lying about graduating in 1984 if you are claiming to be younger than 59. No shock coming from you.

As you know, when a poster is banned, all of their posts are deleted.

59 years old and trolling Rivals forums. Pathetic loser.
No, I’m younger than 59 yet graduated in 1984. Not sure why you’re struggling with that, but you’ve never shown yourself to be intelligent. And there’s zero evidence that anyone posting under those names has been banned here. Bit, just so we know, you’re certain you’ve had exchanges with that screen name? And it would’ve had to be within the last 18 months, so tracking this down shouldn’t be difficult. You sure you want to stick to that story?

No, I’m younger than 59 yet graduated in 1984. Not sure why you’re struggling with that, but you’ve never shown yourself to be intelligent. And there’s zero evidence that anyone posting under those names has been banned here. Bit, just so we know, you’re certain you’ve had exchanges with that screen name?
When you were younger, what would you have thought about your 59 year old self spending his life alone, trolling on Rivals forums? Absolute loser.

When you were younger, what would you have thought about your 59 year old self spending his life alone, trolling on Rivals forums? Absolute loser.
Oh, and banned posters still show up here. So, tell us all about your contentious exchanges with Ordfan? Even if banned, they’d be here. Please link them. Lol.

Oh, and banned posters still show up here. So, tell us all about your contentious exchanges with Ordfan? Even if banned, they’d be here. Please link them. Lol.
Lying once again. Banned posters have their posts removed. I’ve had numerous accounts banned in GBI over the years, and they don’t appear any longer.

You are a 59 year old troll. What a loser.

Reactions: Get a grip Nancy
Lying once again. Banned posters have their posts removed. I’ve had numerous accounts banned in GBI over the years, and they don’t appear any longer.

No they don’t. There are several posts easily found from banned posters. What’s more, no such poster called Ordy / Ordfan / Ordman has posted here in the time you’ve been a member. Please tell me you’re smarter than to be busted this easily? And, I did a quick check and your name comes up on the Purdue forum. Game, set, match. Lol.

No they don’t. There are several posts easily found from banned posters. What’s more, no such poster called Ordy / Ordfan / Ordman has posted here in the time you’ve been a member. Please tell me you’re smarter than to be busted this easily?
Show us some posts from banned posters.

You are Ordy, and you’ve had 5k+ posts in the the time I’ve been a member, because you are a loser.

I can’t imagine 30 years from now spending all day trolling on an Internet forum. Loser.

Show us some posts from banned posters.

You are Ordy, and you’ve had 5k+ posts in the the time I’ve been a member, because you are a loser.

I can’t imagine 30 years from now spending all day trolling on an Internet forum. Loser.

TrojanFan004

True Freshman​

BBG said:
It makes you delusional because no one outside of gloomington believes that. But keep deflecting, it only makes this more and more funny.
How are you better in either sport right now?i

Like Quote Reply

Like this one from you on the Purdue board? You know, the one you said was deleted? I can’t believe it was this easy to prove you’re a liar. Hysterically funny but hardly surprising. And it’s obvious you’ve never once had an exchange with Ordy. Absolutely hysterical. By the way, there are tons of posts from you there. Anyone can readily find them, even though you said you were banned there. Lol.

TrojanFan004

True Freshman​

How are you better in either sport right now?i

Like Quote Reply

Like this one from you on the Purdue board? You know, the one you said was deleted? I can’t believe it was this easy to prove you’re a liar. Hysterically funny but hardly surprising. And it’s obvious you’ve never once had an exchange with Ordy. Absolutely hysterical. By the way, there are tons of posts from you there. Anyone can readily find them, even though you said you were banned there. Lol.
Lol show me the posts from HoosierWoody68 and HoosierWoody67. Those were the names I last posted under over there.

59 year old troll. Loser. Have a goodnight, Ordy.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
Lol show me the posts from HoosierWoody68 and HoosierWoody67. Those were the names I last posted under over there.

59 year old troll. Loser. Have a goodnight, Ordy.
You posted there as TrojanFan004, got banned, yet it still shows up, just as I knew it did when I invited you to contradict yourself (and which you quickly did). You’ve now been shown as a liar and it’s obvious you never once had any exchange with Ordy. Not once. Truly hysterical that you hung yourself out to dry like this. Lol. Game, Set, Match.

You posted there as TrojanFan004, got banned, yet it still shows up, just as I knew it did when I invited you to contradict yourself (and which you quickly did). You’ve now been shown as a liar and it’s obvious you never once had any exchange with Ordy. Not once. Truly hysterical that you hung yourself out to dry like this. Lol. Game, Set, Match.
Again, show me posts from HoosierWoody68, or HoosierWoody67 over there. Apparently posts aren’t deleted every time someone is banned, but they do get deleted sometimes. Including your Ordfan account.

We all knows it’s you, Ordy. And regardless, we know Birnk is a 59 year old posting 6k times on a rivals message board in two years. You are a complete loser just with the Birnk account. All of your other aliases are just many layers of icing on the cake.

Again, show me posts from HoosierWoody68, or HoosierWoody67 over there. Apparently posts aren’t deleted every time someone is banned, but they do get deleted sometimes. Including your Ordfan account.

We all knows it’s you, Ordy. And regardless, we know Birnk is a 59 year old posting 6k times on a rivals message board in two years. You are a complete loser just with the Birnk account. All of your other aliases are just many layers of icing on the cake.
I already showed you were lying. That’s not in dispute in any way. Of course you’re trying to make up new names after I proved and you had to acknowledge you were lying. You’ve never once had an exchange with Ordy. Not once. Absolutely hysterical that you outed yourself and essentially admitted you’re a fool. Game, Set, Match. I truly hope you’re not this stupid in your other mundane pursuits, but I strongly suspect you are. QED.

I already showed you were lying. That’s not in dispute in any way. Of course you’re trying to make up new names after I proved and you had to acknowledge you were lying. You’ve never once had an exchange with Ordy. Not once. Absolutely hysterical that you outed yourself and essentially admitted you’re a fool. Game, Set, Match. I truly hope you’re not this stupid in your other mundane pursuits, but I strongly suspect you are. QED.
59 year old troll. You should be embarrassed.

59 year old troll. You should be embarrassed.
You got busted as a liar. You know it. I know it. And you outed yourself. Absolutely hysterical. No wonder you get owned here so often. Zero chance someone like you attended any university. Lol.

Read through some of your posts over there. I can’t imagine being 60+ years old and trolling all day on Rivals forums. Pretty sad life.
Just as you and Coach(70+ year old man) did on ours? Don't consider yourself above anyone. I actually would consider a younger person trolling has problems. Go get a hobby or go workout. I like this comical feud fest though....

I believe that the posts stay around unless the mods specifically delete a post or a thread. I attach here some of Ordy/Kern County/Prankster/Birnk/etc/etc/etc/etc's old posts from this very forum. I am sure others can search much better than me but as long as their post-ban mentions don't exceed 10 pages they are there. Ordfan's (the actual name) are past ten pages so I am not skilled enough to find them. Notice even the same subject matter of his trolls. You can also easily see the last ten pages of IU danapoint's posts and this was Ordy's name before Kern County. I did not spend any more time but lots of his history is still here.

Interesting that you weren't able to provide any detail to back up your claims, despite numerous requests to do so. You simply weren't capable of supporting your position. The only myth, by the way, is that you know what you're talking about.

As I said, I don't do tricks for treats. I was there, though I highly doubt you were based on your continual whining. Now, are you going to keep stalking me or have you considered actually posing something worth reading?

I don't know but it's more than a little pathetic that you continue to follow me around because your feelings got hurt. You continue to look like a fool and seem intent on making sure everyone sees that. I realize you're not able to discuss football to any meaningful degree, so why are you here? You make absolutely no contribution whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT