ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos Justin Smith

IUKC

Recruit
Dec 11, 2001
Great showing by Justin Smith tonight. Question though - did CAM forget he was on the bench down the stretch? The guy goes 6-8 and is helping the offense work and gets a seat on the bench for it. Reminds me of a previous IU coach...or did I miss something?

Reactions: mk23
Great showing by Justin Smith tonight. Question though - did CAM forget he was on the bench down the stretch? The guy goes 6-8 and is helping the offense work and gets a seat on the bench for it. Reminds me of a previous IU coach...or did I miss something?
I suspect he wanted experience on the court.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I thought similar, but appreciated that he left Freddie down there even longer...so that was worth the tradeoff in my mind.

Reactions: mk23
May have been for defense. He was late recovering to 3 point shooters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT