ADVERTISEMENT

Kroger

I'm interested to hear your feedback. We would probably be about 2 years away from possibly doing that... kids will be 9 and 6 by then.
We’ve done the Polar Express in French Lick a few times. It’s a lot of fun for young kids. We went with a group of 13, kids ranging from 4-9 & I was good for all. I’d recommend getting the upgraded seats in the dining & bar cars, definitely worth it….

We have a really nice one in Carmel with the live music, cooking classes, all that shit. No bar though. Probably b/c it would offend God here in the Bible Belt to have children witness the consumption of alcohol while I wait for somebody over 18 to come scan my beer.
The Bloomington “Kro-Gucci” by the mall has flirted with going that way. Awhile back I remember-they had live music, but I don’t go there every week and I haven’t seen it since before the pandemic.

Reactions: larsIU
I'm interested to hear your feedback. We would probably be about 2 years away from possibly doing that... kids will be 9 and 6 by then.
Ours will be 10, 6, and 3. The 9 year old still believes, but I doubt we will make it to Christmas this year. They just got tickets for Sullivan‘s this year and texted to tell me the date. NOV 30. Nope, got a basketball game that night. The only one I would not miss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT