ADVERTISEMENT

Korean Apartment Living

I have been told that I need to declutter my apartment. After watching this satisfying video, I feel I have done some already, through her:

Edit
If she were walking around my home looking like that, I'd start my decluttering with her clothes and go from there.

Based on my casual, non-leering observations of Seoul (from a couple of trips there); one in four women there are absolutely stunning -- and this is coming from someone who lives in Asia. So there is no yellow fever running in my veins and blinding my eyes anymore.

But I am sure many of them have had some work done. Cosmetic and skin care products and plastic surgery is big business there. Its just like going to the dentist for some of us.

Reactions: kkott
Or if you look at my other videos, the Philippines or Thailand too.

Then it may be Hotel California for you. You may never check out
About 15 years ago a buddy was getting married and we were discussing the bachelor party options. Since we were all starting to do fairly well work wise, we decided to "broaden" our horizons a bit. The bachelor along with a few of us all had the "yellow fever". He had traveled all over SE Asia for work and was totally in love with the area. We landed on Thailand as our destination. Long story short, the bachelorette found out about some of his "extra curricular activities" during his work travels and pulled the plug on the trip less than 2 months out.

Sometimes I still wonder if I would have ever made it back from the trip.

About 15 years ago a buddy was getting married and we were discussing the bachelor party options. Since we were all starting to do fairly well work wise, we decided to "broaden" our horizons a bit. The bachelor along with a few of us all had the "yellow fever". He had traveled all over SE Asia for work and was totally in love with the area. We landed on Thailand as our destination. Long story short, the bachelorette found out about some of his "extra curricular activities" during his work travels and pulled the plug on the trip less than 2 months out.

Sometimes I still wonder if I would have ever made it back from the trip.

Honestly, the best area for work in SE Asia.

The first observation is that East Asian cultures—China, Japan, and Southeast Asia (less so the Koreans)—in general prefer cooperation as opposed to confrontation. That's what the culture is based on: never burn your bridges or lose your cool.

So a lot of humility goes a long way here. (Modesty is one of my best attributes now. ;) )

The variety you get is unparalleled; with every direction a complete change in work style, culture, language, food ...and women.

Its never boring when every day seems when compared to last, unlike the repetitive, cut-and-paste nature of Chicago suburbs work in the states. I have used or learnt to be trilingual here.

You just couldnt drag me back to the States for a million bucks. Only maybe in an urn.

American women are just too complicated when it comes to their personal affairs.

I honestly can't remember which one (ex-wife, or ex-gf) told me about the politics of sex and how it reflects back on you. I explained to her that sex is actually quite basic for men. So why complicate the matter? They then go down a rabbit hole with this.

I don't think I have ever had that conversation with Asian women. Sex is sex—80% physical for men and 80% emotional connection/intimacy for women (with some exceptions).
The lover who finds the right compromise between the two needs will be considered an excellent lover.

There is an exception: the most enlightened woman I have ever met was an Irish lass, holds a Kiwi passport but was born in Bahrain. (I have mentioned her a number of times with her stories around the world, like interviewing George Harrison, Liz Taylor and the one who had two fingers shoved up her pussy by Israeli security for bomb check because she was born in Bahrain; she is no fan of the Israelis.)
She knows men well and warned me: if you are going to cheat on me, cheat well.

She is the Dalai Lama of sex and personal relationships.

Otherwise, the chances are better with Asian women. Once you know what they expect from you, you will be fine. Little gestures of caring, and we aren't talking about gifts.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT