ADVERTISEMENT

Kiffin

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
When I see "Kiffin," it translates to SEC, privileged, favoritism and cheating.

And He just beat our ass with backups.
Ah. Very revealing.

Everybody see that?

I made no comment about today's game itself, but Bligedy made sure to post a comment with an Old Testament reference that "He" won. (Hallelujah Hallelujah).

In other words, according to Bligedy, winning is so much more important that it trumps the other things I pointed out that the rest of us consider important. Otherwise, why would he challenge my post like that.

I should have posted this on the Water Cooler in the first place, just to save Bligedy the trouble.

Ah. Very revealing.

Everybody see that?

I made no comment about today's game itself, but Bligedy made sure to post a comment with an Old Testament reference that "He" won. (Hallelujah Hallelujah).

In other words, according to Bligedy, winning is so much more important that it trumps the other things I pointed out that the rest of us consider important. Otherwise, why would he challenge my post like that.

I should have posted this on the Water Cooler in the first place, just to save Bligedy the trouble.

When IU loses a game or a recruit the other guy is always a cheater. You do you.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Ah. Very revealing.

Everybody see that?

It was revealing. Sour grapes over losing to an SEC team and then the other poster calls you out on the poor attitude.

You have seen Kiffin all year long, but you choose to post that right after he leads Ole Miss over Indiana.

FWIW, the Hoosier's had a great year. Congrats and good luck in 2021.

When I see "Kiffin," it translates to SEC, privileged, favoritism and cheating.
I'd be careful on this narrative since our Head Coach and Wr coach came from Ole Miss. The Hugh Freeze rap sheet was a mile long

I can’t see LK without recalling him getting his butt totally chewed out on National TV by Saban a few years back during a championship game.

NS said he was POd they weren’t running the ball enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT