ADVERTISEMENT

Kelvin Sampson is a great coach

Bahaha. Yes if you hire someone with a checkered past and that person doesn't change and becomes a repeat offender, you get everything that comes your way.

What a stupid argument you're trying to make.
No moron it’s called a second chance you dumb ****. It’s on Sampson for not taking advantage of the opportunity.

Reactions: Radio Zero
No you fake ass pastor. Everyone deserves a second chance.
So IU was not dumb in hiring him? Is that your position? My view is his second chance should have been at a school like Houston after cheating at Oklahoma.
This Sunday we will have an opportunity to see if I am secular or not. The game is at 12p.m. So, if I am secular then I will make church go a lot faster to get home in time for the game. I will tell the ushers to, "get the lead out of your feed". I'll tell the piano player to really speed it up. This Sunday will tell whether I do everything normally or become secular minded.

Last edited:
Kelvin Sampson got fired for phone calls after that we hire a idiot what next? Sampson would have took us to the promise land no doubt sad!
Kelvin Sampson is and was an known cheater. He knew he was a cheater, his conference opponents in the Big 12 knew he was. IU knew he was and hired the known cheater anyway. The offense doesn't matter. Its cheating, he knew it and so did we. We earned whatever happened to us for overlooking a cheater's history.

It doesn't matter at all what kind of coach he is/was. He cheated. That should disqualify every coach from employment at IU.

By extension then, confession is 'dumb' and pointless. Amen.
If it is before God then it is not pointless because God knows whether you mean it or not since He knows the hearts and thoughts of all humanity. If IU took the former coach's word that he wouldn't do it again then it was dumb because what exactly pointed them to believe he really meant it? And obviously he didn't mean it because he cheated and IU paid the price. Plus we fans had to go through three yrs of terrible play just to get back to playing regular ball again.

Kelvin Sampson is and was an known cheater. He knew he was a cheater, his conference opponents in the Big 12 knew he was. IU knew he was and hired the known cheater anyway. The offense doesn't matter. Its cheating, he knew it and so did we. We earned whatever happened to us for overlooking a cheater's history.

It doesn't matter at all what kind of coach he is/was. He cheated. That should disqualify every coach from employment at IU.
Does that include assistant coaches or just the head coach?

If it is before God then it is not pointless because God knows whether you mean it or not since He knows the hearts and thoughts of all humanity.

"He"? Does he have the standard equipment? If so, why?

Forget it. Not worth the time. Whatever you say.

Last edited:
So IU was not dumb in hiring him? Is that your position? My view is his second chance should have been at a school like Houston after cheating at Oklahoma.
This Sunday we will have an opportunity to see if I am secular or not. The game is at 12p.m. So, if I am secular then I will make church go a lot faster to get home in time for the game. I will tell the ushers to, "get the lead out of your feed". I'll tell the piano player to really speed it up. This Sunday will tell whether I do everything normally or become secular minded.
Why? He’s a good coach. You and some of these others on here need to stop acting like Indiana is above everything and everybody. Indiana is just like every other university except we have one of the best basketball teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT