ADVERTISEMENT

Keion’s decision date...

Anyone who uses the term “waystation” (it’s “weigh station”, Cletus) isn’t allowed to criticize any school’s academics, and anyone who types the gibberish you did doesn’t get to lecture about UK basketball. IU fans are as bad as their team. Maybe you will get near that college education that you claim UK players don’t get, but I doubt it. Good luck in the NIT.
You sir just proved a point.

Anyone who uses the term “waystation” (it’s “weigh station”, Cletus) isn’t allowed to criticize any school’s academics, and anyone who types the gibberish you did doesn’t get to lecture about UK basketball. IU fans are as bad as their team. Maybe you will get near that college education that you claim UK players don’t get, but I doubt it. Good luck in the NIT.
What kind of big rig do you drive...what’s your C.B handle? Trucker Clock...Who wants it?

Lmao! You can’t make this up! “Weight station”... Jesus, you are stooooopid. Atta boy to confirm what everybody already knows.

Reactions: russelltodd
Lmao! You can’t make this up! “Weight station”... Jesus, you are stooooopid. Atta boy to confirm what everybody already knows.
Truckers despise them - it’s nothing but a “wait station”. I can make this up so I did. No one else knew this until today, not even me.

I’ll be going to the game today. May even try for a nice breakfast of bacon and eggs from Farm beforehand. Their Bloody Mary is to behold....puts me in the yelling mood..

There is no verification. As I said, I don’t know if the rumor out there is true or not. If he’s not at the Rutgers game, it certainly does not mean he’s not going to pick IU. But if he’s there, well that’s most interesting.
if brooks is at the game today i think we have him. hope

Bluebowls? So the Tidy Bowl man is a UK fan. Go figure. Somebody must of flushes his post.

Credited you as one of the more sensible posters hereabouts, from whence comes this rubbish? After three years of rounding off the hard edges and imperfections in his game, you want Devonte to take a hike just when he's becoming the Player many imagined he could be?! His line from the Illinois game was on par with Phinisee's and with another summer of practice and conditioning under his belt, he and Rob could represent one of the more effective and devastatingly efficient backcourts in the NCAA. Or do you imagine that Basset and/or Aljami can/will bring near as much to the Team?

DG has perhaps more potential upside than anyone on the Roster - last thing I want to see is him leave just when he's finally starting to shine.

I’m saying that based off of his behavior, not his playing. He got a 3 game suspension for violating team rules. It’s been reported that he and Archie have butted heads as well. If he can get his behavior under control then I have no problem with him staying. I agree his game has major upside, but if his behavior is an issue then I’d like to see him go. Hopefully he learned his lesson and sticks around, but if he’s going to be a rebel and defy Archie then he needs to go.

Last edited:
I’m saying that based off of his behavior, not his playing. He got a 3 game suspension for violating team rules. It’s been reported that he and Archie have butted heads as well. If he can get his behavior under control then I have no problem with him staying. I agree his game has major upside, but if his behavior is an issue then I’d like to see him go. Hopefully he learned his lesson and sticks around, but Indiana he’s going to be a rebel and defy Archie then he needs to go.

Reckon If the Coaches and his Teammates are good with him, which appears to be the case, then so am I.

Generally speaking, consider it very poor form to discuss Players potentially transferring off the Team by name while the Season is still very much underway - plenty of time for that later.

Fun facts to consider.

-Indiana beats Michigan State for the second time

-Kentucky gets their ass handed to them by 19 at Tennessee

-Keion’s sets his decision date

-Quote from Keion:
“It’s at the front of my mind. Why go somewhere when I can do it at home? You know I’ve always been intrigued by Indiana just because it’s where I grew up and where I’ve always been, so, just the thought that I could wear Indiana across my chest and be a star for them is something special”.

-Brooks Sr. and Coach Schilling have a strong relationship and history together.

-Quote by Brooks Sr:
“Anytime you have a relationship with somebody, you definitely look at things a little differently. You want somebody you can trust so it’s not a guessing thing.”

He’s a one and done. It doesn’t matter where he goes for one year. Go to Kentucky and just be another good player that your home state fans get to watch on television. Or, go to Indiana and become one of the legendary players that get to wear that Indiana jersey in front of 18,000 fans each night and will always be remembered as an Indiana Hoosiers.

Well half the board must be hoping Brooks doesn’t come to IU since they don’t want 5 star recruits. It’s our choice that we don’t recruit like UK. They’re hoping we dodge that bullet I’m sure.

I highly doubt Brooks is one and done.

He would have to be at least a ball handling wing with range and would need to certainly get over 205 pounds or more. He would need to be able to defend at a high level with some speed, and be able to score off the drive or in transition.

Luca Doncic
Justice Winslow
Mikal Bridges

Reactions: Hatchets7times
I want him a 1000%..But saying he's a one and done .Would be pushing it..
Romeo averages 16.
Brooks is a 10 or 12 point guy..
If you've seen him in person he is super skinny..
I could see him coming out after his sophomore year possibly..

Well half the board must be hoping Brooks doesn’t come to IU since they don’t want 5 star recruits. It’s our choice that we don’t recruit like UK. They’re hoping we dodge that bullet I’m sure.
Half the board doesn't want 5 star recruits... care to back that up with ANY proof? Yes, there are many here that don't want a team replete with one and dones, but let's see if you can even find ONE fan that doesn't want a five star recruit. Half the board... you're a funny guy. I mean funny like you're a clown. You amuse me. You make me laugh.

In Keion’s mind and the people surrounding him he’s a one and done. I would rather him think that he’s a one and done at Indiana and maybe get that second for building strength and skills than the one and done and possibly a second year at Kentucky.

Fun facts to consider.

-Quote from Keion:
“It’s at the front of my mind. Why go somewhere when I can do it at home? You know I’ve always been intrigued by Indiana just because it’s where I grew up and where I’ve always been, so, just the thought that I could wear Indiana across my chest and be a star for them is something special”.

-Brooks Sr. and Coach Schilling have a strong relationship and history together.

-Quote by Brooks Sr:
“Anytime you have a relationship with somebody, you definitely look at things a little differently. You want somebody you can trust so it’s not a guessing thing.”

He’s a one and done. It doesn’t matter where he goes for one year. Go to Kentucky and just be another good player that your home state fans get to watch on television. Or, go to Indiana and become one of the legendary players that get to wear that Indiana jersey in front of 18,000 fans each night and will always be remembered as an Indiana Hoosiers.
That’s just brooks being nice, he probably would like to play for Indiana, but if his family is pushing Kentucky, I could see him wearing blue. If he does end up picking Indiana, you guys could be really really good next year

Last edited:

Links to prove your point but you won't do that because you know you are full of #hit.

Are you just naturally a mega size dick or did you become one over the years?

As always, STFU.

Fun facts to consider.

-Quote from Keion:

-Quote by Brooks Sr:

I remember Scott May...not sure who his boy was....

Reactions: coachv jr
In Keion’s mind and the people surrounding him he’s a one and done. I would rather him think that he’s a one and done at Indiana and maybe get that second for building strength and skills than the one and done and possibly a second year at Kentucky.
Isn’t TJD ranked higher than Brooks? I haven’t heard anyone calling him OAD.

Not all 5 star/burger boys are OAD.

Brooks isn't better than Khalil Whitney, who is committed to Kentucky and plays small forward. Kentucky also signed small forward Dontaie Allen, another SF and the #55 recruit according to Rivals. PJ Washington is Kentucky's leading scorer, a SF, and might not go pro. So where does Keion play? I understand not wanting to come to IU, but Kentucky makes even less sense.

Reactions: IUgradman

Can you be a bigger idiot?

Re: PJ Washington - Kid will be a top 20 pick this year and he came back for a second year.

Brooks isn't better than Khalil Whitney, who is committed to Kentucky and plays small forward. Kentucky also signed small forward Dontaie Allen, another SF and the #55 recruit according to Rivals. PJ Washington is Kentucky's leading scorer, a SF, and might not go pro. So where does Keion play? I understand not wanting to come to IU, but Kentucky makes even less sense.

He gone. In regards to Allen, he tore his ACL in December and will most likely redshirt this upcoming season.

That’s just brooks being nice, he probably would like to play for Indiana, but if his family is pushing Kentucky, I could see him wearing blue. If he does end up picking Indiana, you guys could be really really good next year

LOL. If Brooks really wants to come to IU who cares who his family is pushing. They will support him. His good buddy is coming to IU and probably beating him down with text messages to join him. They might be really really good whether he comes or not. Hopefully he chooses IU but it doesn't look good. You are trying to pump up UK because it looks like he is going there and it is a loss for IU. You are not fooling anyone.

You got it. Playing time is very important to these young men. We could say, "hey get in there and be tough and fight for it". The truth is these players are like water. They are going to follow the path of least resistance. In my view IU makes a lot more sense than UK because of the playing time factor. Who are we going to have next year who will be better than Brooks?

LOL. If Brooks really wants to come to IU who cares who his family is pushing. They will support him. His good buddy is coming to IU and probably beating him down with text messages to join him. They might be really really good whether he comes or not. Hopefully he chooses IU but it doesn't look good. You are trying to pump up UK because it looks like he is going there and it is a loss for IU. You are not fooling anyone.
We find out tomorrow friend

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT