ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas could be toast

Could be a penalty for not reporting it, but I'm just guessing. Seems like a reasonable requirement to report to the compliance office and NCAA if a program is contacted about doing something impermissible. Obviously, if they've contacted your program, they're probably contacting others and someone might bite on the offer. In this case, it appears that Louisville bit.
could be that Indiana did turn it in and just maybe that's what started the investigation. NOW WOULDN'NT THAT BE SOMETHING!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
costanza-clap.gif

could be that Indiana did turn it in and just maybe that's what started the investigation. NOW WOULDN'NT THAT BE SOMETHING!

It started with some financial guy that got caught with something totally unrelated along the lines of insider trading. When arrested for that he said he had info on college basketball and leveraged that for a lighter sentence. He pointed out some people involved, and the FBI started looking into it and getting warrants.

Man you have a lot time on your hands to look this up. I told you I said that I wanted him gone after those incidents but he was not fired so I had to make a decision. I could just stop watching and rooting for IU or move on and back the coach who was coaching here. Since I have been a fan for 40 years I chose the latter and backed my team.

Reactions: turney333
Man you have a lot time on your hands to look this up. I told you I said that I wanted him gone after those incidents but he was not fired so I had to make a decision. I could just stop watching and rooting for IU or move on and back the coach who was coaching here. Since I have been a fan for 40 years I chose the latter and backed my team.
20 mins during my lunch hour, Scott.

Got to the top of the forum, then click on pg 265 (as far back as you can go). Just sort from there. Not hard to do. Besides, what part of it was inaccurate?

You get this kind of grief because of your inconsistency. When the stuff was breaking (like when Hanner/Devin was caught with weed circa May 2015) you were saying that Crean should go if he couldn't get the players to stop, then you were STILL defending him AFTER Holt and TB got busted for alcohol August 2015. Then after Crean pulled the B1G championship out of his backside the following spring you were singing his praises once again.

As long as Crean could win a Big 10 title or get to a Sweet 16, you were good. Then you try to tell everyone you want to "win the right way". Ok . . . :rolleyes:

It’s hard to take you serious Scott. You’re all over the board with more mood swings than a teenage girl. It had to be crushing involuntarily losing your title as president and CEO of the Crean cult, but don’t expect the rest of us to forget how you were on here every single day, all day, for literally years.

“Chuck Martin – Trying to close the deal on Brian Bowen for Indiana,” Dawkins wrote to Miller in the email reported by Yahoo. “I told him if we can work together and if he can push for us to get (Hoosiers) Thomas Bryant and OG Anunoby two projected first rounders from IU this year we can work something out.”

Yeah, ummm sure, Chuck wasn't having a "conversation" about Bowen with Dawkins.

Are you serious?
But it never happened.... So there's that! Not worried about that one. Btw. He gone!

No one, except you, thinks Cal is clean.
No one, except you, thinks you’re not owned by @IUCrazy2

Upset, pssh. I do not take this board as seriously as someone who has to change their name umpteen times to come back to a board they have been repeatedly banned from in order to argue how right they are.

Nice 3rd post, btw. Any bets on how long this username goes before you’re banned once again, Ord?

No one, except you, thinks you’re not owned by @IUCrazy2 Nice 3rd post, btw. Any bets on how long this username goes before you’re banned once again, Ord?

So the list (partial) is Ordfan, Ewerzfan, BigRedFredd, staytuned and now Howham403? Assume there are other older usernames - remarkable if only for the manifest obsession. Half-life seems to be decaying, i.e., progressively less time per incarnation, so maybe he/she will expire altogether soon.

It’s hard to take you serious Scott. You’re all over the board with more mood swings than a teenage girl. It had to be crushing involuntarily losing your title as president and CEO of the Crean cult, but don’t expect the rest of us to forget how you were on here every single day, all day, for literally years.
Nope not at all because it was time for a change. Even though Miller was not on top of my list I will give him a chance unlike some of you guys did with Crean.

Nope not at all because it was time for a change..

Which time was that, Scott?

Was it the time after Hanner was busted for blowing .15 and only got two games?

Was it after Yogi and Stan got busted for using an false ID? (and got busted because Yogi wanted to argue with the excise cop)

Was it after Holt nearly killed Devin Davis - and the subsequent revelation that Troy and Stan had both failed drug tests?

How about when Devin and Hanner got caught toking it up in the dorm room the following spring? You said if Crean couldn't put a stop to it he should be gone - and THEN Holt and TB get busted for alcohol. And then after IU won the B1G regular season title you were good again?

So when was the time for change, Scott? Do we really have to re-post your responses from that time period?

Even though Miller was not on top of my list I will give him a chance unlike some of you guys did with Crean.

"Unlike some of you guys did with Crean"?? wtf? Just the OFF-COURT crap listed above was enough to send him packing, but let's take away the first 3 Crean years (since so many insist he should get a pass for year 3) and here are his results:

27–9 11–7 5th NCAA Sweet Sixteen
29–7 14–4 1st NCAA Sweet Sixteen
17–15 7–11 T–8th
20–14 9–9 T–7th NCAA Round of 64
27–8 15–3 1st NCAA Sweet Sixteen
18–16 7–11 T–10th NIT First Round

Yeah, NO ONE on here gave poor Tommy Basketball a chance . . . . :rolleyes:

So the list (partial) is Ordfan, Ewerzfan, BigRedFredd, staytuned and now Howham403? Assume there are other older usernames - remarkable if only for the manifest obsession. Half-life seems to be decaying, i.e., progressively less time per incarnation, so maybe he/she will expire altogether soon.

IUDanapoint, I Loved Lucy, spa, eyeuhooozers, . He's had more.

I just don't understand why this guy keeps coming back after getting banned numerous times. is he just that dense not to realize that he is not welcomed here and no one wants to read his non sense he spews under each username. I wish there is a way he can be banned forever and never let on this board again.

I just don't understand why this guy keeps coming back after getting banned numerous times. is he just that dense not to realize that he is not welcomed here and no one wants to read his non sense he spews under each username. I wish there is a way he can be banned forever and never let on this board again.
We need that software they used to identify who Shakespeare was and to catch the Unabomber from their writings.

I really feel sad for you since all you have in your life is to be a troll on a basketball message board.
Thanks, Scott. And I feel sorry for you that you’re such an uninformed poster who still has a take on everything, even though you know nothing.

Reactions: Lucy01
Still defending Cal as an honest hombre and then lying when you get shade over it. Eddie, too, even though you admitted that you didn’t follow hoops then. I live rent free in your empty head.

Upset, pssh. I do not take this board as seriously as someone who has to change their name umpteen times to come back to a board they have been repeatedly banned from in order to argue how right they are.

What has Cal ever been caught doing? Be specific. Him personally.

You’ve obviously never been in charge of anything if you think he had to be the one making the deals to have any culpability. Under his watch two schools vacated final fours. Did you pine for Charles Manson to go free because he never actually killed anyone? LOL...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT