ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Alito

Not at all. You have to read the minds of the Alitos to know if they’re being honest or not. I’ll be flying that Appeal to Heaven flag after it’s delivered. It has connections to our first Navy. You going to say I’m a J6 mob supporter if you see it?
Hickory? Hell yes his would.

This is the person you're aligned with.

If you flew 2 different flags associated with J6 supporters at 2 different locations (one not anywhere near those neighbors) and tried to blame it on your spouse having a fight with your neighbors...no, I wouldn't believe you.
That’s because you’re a hyperpartisan Democrat incapable of being objective about Republicans. The second flag had nothing to do with the neighbors.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
That’s because you’re a hyperpartisan Democrat incapable of being objective about Republicans. The second flag had nothing to do with the neighbors.
I don't have a problem with Mrs. Alito flying whatever flag she wants for whatever reason she wants.

I'll used the same excuse for her leftists use for Hunter - I won't support her nomination for Supreme Court Justice.

I don't have a problem with Mrs. Alito flying whatever flag she wants for whatever reason she wants.

Ill used the same excuse for her leftists use for Hunter - I won't support her nomination for Supreme Court Justice.
Not a good analogy. They live together in the same house. He lied about it. But you’re good at excuses.

That’s because you’re a hyperpartisan Democrat incapable of being objective about Republicans.
can't you refrain from insults?

The second flag had nothing to do with the neighbors.
Exactly. They flew another flag with connections to j6 that had nothing to do their neighbors. So obviously the excuse was bull shit. As pointed out by someone else, the timeline doesn't even line up for Alito's neighbor excuse.

Maybe it is your hyper-partisan views that is preventing you from being objective about a corrupt justice

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990

Exactly. They flew another flag with connections to j6 that had nothing to do their neighbors. So obviously the excuse was bull shit. As pointed out by someone else, the timeline doesn't even line up for Alito's neighbor excuse.

Maybe it is your hyper-partisan views that is preventing you from being objective about a corrupt justice
It was a historical flag and I fly them to.

I’ve seen no proven timeline.

You’ve long been a hyperpartisan “Republicans bad, Democrats good” poster. That’s not an insult, it’s an accurate description.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

You’ve long been a hyperpartisan “Republicans bad, Democrats good” poster. That’s not an insult, it’s an accurate description.
Previous poster just linked the timeline.

And you think they just randomly chose that other historical flag? You are giving way too much benefit of the doubt. Why? Is it because the justice (who is supposed to be unbiased) is strongly conservative and goes that way every time regardless of precedent?

Outside of being against Trump, you aren't much different the opposite direction. You throw it around as an insult. Almost every poster has their bias.

He's been programmed to look at everything through the prism of R bad, D good. You won't change his mind on the flag or any of the rest of it.

Previous poster just linked the timeline.

And you think they just randomly chose that other historical flag? You are giving way too much benefit of the doubt

Outside of being against Trump, you aren't much different the opposite direction. You throw it around as an insult
How did it prove a timeline?

I’ve defended many Democrats here over the years. The next Republican you defend will probably be your first.

• Haha

I’ve defended many Democrats here over the years. The next Republican you defend will probably be your first.
The timeline that the flag was upside down before the neighbor dispute and police report.

Why would i defend a party that has been overrun by maga?

I don't post anything that I don't believe to be true

The timeline that the flag was upside down before the neighbor dispute and police report.

Why would i defend a party that has been overrun by maga?

I don't post anything that I don't believe to be true
I asked how the timeline was proven because I’ve not seen a proven one.

You do post things you think is true, but aren’t. That happens because you jump to conclusions as hyperpartisans are prone to do.

The only thing proven is when police report was filed. But you are ignoring the flying 2 different flags at 2 different locations associated with j6 and acting like it is merely a coincidence. If it was a liberal justice flying 2 flags with connections to antifa, would you be giving the same amount of leeway on flimsy excuses?

Oh and BTW, you would find posts of me defending Liz Cheney, Adam kinzinger and those that had a spine

The police report detailing the confrontation with the neighbor is dated.

The photo of the upside down flag is dated.

The flag was flown well before the tiff with the neighbor.

This changes things from
he said / she said
to
he said / everybody else said, meaning he lied

I still think it's pretty minor, but when he lies about it, it elevates concern a bit.

He called you a Democrat. That IS an insult

The police report detailing the confrontation with the neighbor is dated.

The photo of the upside down flag is dated.

The flag was flown well before the tiff with the neighbor.

This changes things from
he said / she said
to
he said / everybody else said, meaning he lied

I still think it's pretty minor, but when he lies about it, it elevates concern a bit.
Now I see what you guys are getting wrong. You’re assuming that the date of the police report was the start of the dispute. It wasn’t. It was actually about the end of it. The neighbor herself said it started almost two weeks prior. Hence there is no timeline proving Alito lied.

It’s a silly dispute and controversy. Time to end it.

He's 'lived there' like I 'lived' with my friend I stayed with a few days in Colorado last week.
Zeke (or someone) said the Hunter and Alito cases were different because the Alito's lived together.

Hunter stays at the WH frequently and is Biden's son. To say there is a difference because the Alitos live together and Hunter doesn't have permanent residence at the WH is laughable.

Zeke (or someone) said the Hunter and Alito cases were different because the Alito's lived together.

Hunter stays at the WH frequently and is Biden's son. To say there is a difference because the Alitos live together and Hunter doesn't have permanent residence at the WH is laughable.
Don't forget Hunter pays his dad's bills, at least according to the Russian disinformation laptop. That makes them roommates!

Equating someone’s 53 year old son staying with him for two weeks with someone else’s wife living with him is what’s ludicrous.

Why do you get into these weird side quibbles?

Equating someone’s 53 year old son staying with him for two weeks with someone else’s wife living with him is what’s ludicrous.

Why do you get into these weird side quibbles?
It's not just 2 weeks. He does it all the time.

Stop acting like a simp.

It's not just 2 weeks. He does it all the time.

Stop acting like a simp.
A few things.

One - I've never really thought about how much or how little Hunter Biden has stayed at the White House. You said he lives there, I asked if you were serious and you posted an article stating that he stayed there for 2 weeks last summer. It's possible that he's stayed there more than that or even on multiple occasions, but that's not what you've shown. Or what your originally said.

Two - If you don't know the difference between a husband and wife living together, making household decisions and essentially sharing a life together and their adult son occasionally visiting them - even if it's 'all the time' - you're doing life wrong.

Three - have you ever gone a day on here where you haven't resorted to ad hominem attacks and name calling? Maybe you have, but I have yet to see it. It usually sprouts up when you have nothing and/or have been proven wrong. You definitely have nothing in this little sidebar, so it's not surprising to see your favorite flimsy arrow get pulled.

A few things.

One - I've never really thought about how much or how little Hunter Biden has stayed at the White House. You said he lives there, I asked if you were serious and you posted an article stating that he stayed there for 2 weeks last summer. It's possible that he's stayed there more than that or even on multiple occasions, but that's not what you've shown. Or what your originally said.

Two - If you don't know the difference between a husband and wife living together, making household decisions and essentially sharing a life together and their adult son occasionally visiting them - even if it's 'all the time' - you're doing life wrong.

Three - have you ever gone a day on here where you haven't resorted to ad hominem attacks and name calling? Maybe you have, but I have yet to see it. It usually sprouts up when you have nothing and/or have been proven wrong. You definitely have nothing in this little sidebar, so it's not surprising to see your favorite flimsy arrow get pulled.
Aw, sorry I hurt your feewings.

Aw, sorry I hurt your feewings.
You’re a strange, dimwitted person. I also hope you’re not married with kids since you can’t differentiate the relationship a man has between the two.

You’re a strange, dimwitted person. I also hope you’re not married with kids since you can’t differentiate the relationship a man has between the two.
Married almost 44 years, Junior, with a family and 3 grandchildren.

Wow, you've lost it with that post. What does my family have to do with anything? Talk about strange. Maybe take a break from this board for a while - it appears you've gone off the deep end.

"you can’t differentiate the relationship a man has between the two." WTF?

Married almost 44 years, Junior, with a family and 3 grandchildren.

Wow, you've lost it with that post. What does my family have to do with anything? Talk about strange. Maybe take a break from this board for a while - it appears you've gone off the deep end.

"you can’t differentiate the relationship a man has between the two." WTF?
I don’t really want to explain the fact that Justice Alito’s wife living with him as a married couple and Hunter Biden staying at the White House for a couple weeks are vastly different things. You know, the false equivalency you started this whole ridiculousness with.

Maybe try reading posts you reply to.

I don’t really want to explain the fact that Justice Alito’s wife living with him as a married couple and Hunter Biden staying at the White House for a couple weeks are vastly different things. You know, the false equivalency you started this whole ridiculousness with.

Maybe try reading posts you reply to.
Yeah, living in the same house as my child is so much different than living with my wife.

You're insane.

Yeah, living in the same house as my child is so much different than living with my wife.

You're insane.
I know it was maybe 8 hours or so ago, and it’s late, so I’ll forgive you for not remembering the back and forth we had earlier today.

I know it was maybe 8 hours or so ago, and it’s late, so I’ll forgive you for not remembering the back and forth we had earlier today.
I remember it. It's too bad you were shown to be crazy.

I remember it. It's too bad you were shown to be crazy.
I have to give you one thing - you must be a ripped and shredded old man from all the goal post moving you do. Probably better than a kettlebell workout.

That said, you should probably talk to your doctor about your memory lapses. The fact that you said Hunter Biden staying at the White House is the same thing as Mrs. Alito living with her husband and planted a pretty firm flag on the claim and then totally forgot about it seems like something you shouldn't ignore at your age. Thinking and praying for you, DANC.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Why would the GOP be against this? It seems like both sides would want this. Im betting the overwhelming majority of people would support this if no mention of which party introduced it were present. Am I missing something with this?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Why would the GOP be against this? It seems like both sides would want this. Im betting the overwhelming majority of people would support this if no mention of which party introduced it were present. Am I missing something with this?
Because over the past 20 years, 80% of the value of gifts to SC justices has gone to Thomas. Yes, four times the amount of all other justices, combined. So the Trumpers, at least, view SC ethics laws as specifically targeting their guy.

Last edited:

That’s a good question. The article doesn’t say anything about their reasoning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT