ADVERTISEMENT

Just Show Me Some FIGHT

Just showing a little heart and toughness when on D would go a long way towards bringing me back to the fold...

Do you have virtually ANY expectation that it will happen?
Obviously, I am losing hope.

Do you have virtually ANY expectation that it will happen?
Obviously, I am losing hope.
Well, early on in the season, we were playing good defense.
So - I hear - "it is still in that locker room"

I have also heard "mental is to physical as 3 is to 1" - so let's get our mindset back and focus on HOW we play and let the score take care of itself.

Reactions: Al Bino and 76-1
All ya gotta do is ask?

I shoulda asked sooner.

I apologize. I’m really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I take back all prior statements and failures to state. I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments or lack thereof about Indiana basketball may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and kkott
All ya gotta do is ask?

I shoulda asked sooner.

I apologize. I’m really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I take back all prior statements and failures to state. I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments or lack thereof about Indiana basketball may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT