ADVERTISEMENT

joe Biden

Cincinnati chili sucks it garbage cinnamon and cheese, just awful
2-0 on da yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

2-0 on da yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
nathans without joe chestnut makes no sense , ant watchin , thanks republicans for ruiing a great tradition

bd52070ff639135d8bb422535cb59118.jpg

His dumbest idea yet. Have you ever stopped to think about the consequences of this? You have to be an act.
It’s a terrible idea by any measure of fiscal and economic substance. I oppose it.

But, like virtually everything else borne of populism (like giving taxpayers the bill for outstanding student debt), it’s not a terrible idea politically.

Ideas like this one are a big reason we’re in such a hole as a nation: bad…but popular.

Dems are riding with Biden. As sad as it is he's the best candidate they have and they don't want Republicans taking a ton of down ballot races.

Not even SS or Medicare?

I assume he means that tipped employees dont necessarily claim all of their tips. It’s probably harder to get away with that today since everyone uses debit/credit cards, but back when people left cash tips wait staff would only claim enough to keep the irs from looking too closely.

I assume he means that tipped employees dont necessarily claim all of their tips. It’s probably harder to get away with that today since everyone uses debit/credit cards, but back when people left cash tips wait staff would only claim enough to keep the irs from looking too closely.
Of course. I'm just talking about the legal side, not the reality.

Or an honest person. You recommend lying and cheating cover honesty and integrity?
Goat could speak to this better than I can, but years ago when I managed a restaurant the waitresses knew exactly how much to claim for tips, and I seem to recall it being something around 7% of their sales. The was zero chance any of them would actually report all of their cash tips. I can’t fathom that anyone would.

Goat could speak to this better than I can, but years ago when I managed a restaurant the waitresses knew exactly how much to claim for tips, and I seem to recall it being something around 7% of their sales. The was zero chance any of them would actually report all of their cash tips. I can’t fathom that anyone would.
Why would they claim anything over zero?
No paper trail. Absolutely no way to trace cash.
With Trumps new suggestion, servers will make $2 an hour, and employers (smart ones) will pay $300 per night “tips” in cash.
Retention of quality staff

Hahahahaha!

What a sanctimonious little bitch..

You auditioning for hall monitor?

Don't forget to put all of this in your 'report'...

Remember to use the correct colored crayons and stay between the lines.

That's a good boy.
I can see your core values pretty much suck.

Why would they claim anything over zero?
No paper trail. Absolutely no way to trace cash.
With Trumps new suggestion, servers will make $2 an hour, and employers (smart ones) will pay $300 per night “tips” in cash.
Retention of quality staff
Restaurants with enough employees have to have tips reported on wait staff W-2s equalling at least 8% of gross receipts. If at least 8% isn’t reported by the wait staff, the restaurant must allocate the underreported amount among the wait staff.

When the wait staff prepare their income tax returns, if they’ve maintained a contemporaneous record tying to the tips they reported to the employer, they can ignore the allocated tips and not include the income on their income tax returns.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
When I owned a resturant our wait staff was seriously underreporting tips. We were having to allocate a high percentage of tips to the staff. We received a letter from the IRS that they would come into the restaurant for a week and monitor tips if the percentage didn’t improve.

Restaurants with enough employees have to have tips reported on wait staff W-2s equalling at least 8% of gross receipts. If at least 8% isn’t reported by the wait staff, the restaurant must allocate the underreported amount among the wait staff.

When the wait staff prepare their income tax returns, if they’ve maintained a contemporaneous record tying to the tips they reported to the employer, they can ignore the allocated tips and not include the income on their income tax returns.
Ummm, I am surely not in the proper state of mind to digest this properly, but isn't this a total "WTF"?
"We" have no way of knowing exactly, for sure, soooooooo You or someone, we don't give two shits, are gonna pay 8% of what we suspect..... is the gross..
Am I not understanding correctly, or is that some slim shady kinda Robin Hood era, kinda henchmen kind of crap? <-- Ebonics at its finest. :)

happy 4th of July, true patriot, willing to give his life to save the union, dr jill thank you for pushing him to do the right thing, God B less America happy 4th t
ds[]kdsds
happy 4th of July, true patriot, willing to give his life to save the union, dr jill thank you for pushing him to do the right thing, God B less America happy 4th to all

happy 4th of July, true patriot, willing to give his life to save the union, dr jill thank you for pushing him to do the right thing, God B less America happy 4th to all
yeah keep fighting joe aka jill.

The Calvin Coolidge Project

22h

New: Democratic Governors of Maine (Janet Mills) and New Mexico (Michelle Lujan Grisham) have expressed concern to Biden that he could lose their blue-leaning states in November.

he is not going to save anything he is going to lose and likely cost many dems their seats because he refuses to drop out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT